What I'm doing to Improve my social life.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N-Cog-neeto

Reaction score
I want to tell a story. There there this girl recently she showed an interest in me which is rare for me to get attention from the opposite sex. Because I knew she was interested I gave her my number we talked. She told me she wanted a relationship but I doubted if I could keep her interested in me.So like a coward i kept putting off the relationship conversation till she lost interest. I hear shes dating some one now.

My problem is Ive been told that I'm stupid, boring, and ugly many times by my brother and my peers when I was going to school so I been believing that for most of my life. I don't believe those words so much any more but I still have doubts. Most guy my age like sports I'm not very interested in those things and i'm not to in to music either. Those are male interests, I usually have nothing to talk about when I'm speaking to women. I never know what to say its really awkward.

I don't have many friends about three but I see them very rarely, we split up after high school. I associates been I don't think they a friend material
so I'm forcing myself to change I got a new hobby I haven't been cloths shopping in two years and my mother tells me my taste in clothing is bland so I'm going to change what I wear. I've often been told I give off an antisocial vibe I'll see what I can do about that. Don't get me wrong I don't hate myself but I do see room for improvement.

I find your attitude inspiring, and I love it! Good luck!

Self improvement should be an on going thing anyways.
So you liked this girl put pushed her away tell she got bored Ermm. That sounds like your scared that she might actually like you?
If she likes you would you be frightened that maybe you well let her down and hurt her? Do you even think that maybe your not good enough for her? Man if you like her you should had been friendly and maybe just every so a little bit honest with her.
Even if you tell a girl that you think she looks good and she don't seem bothered about if you think that or not. Dose it matter? You tried and it should be fun to try stuff.

Plus brothers and dads and just in general male mates well call one another. That's how we bond don't you know ;)
When a mate says your an ugly fresia what he really means is your my mate. Know what i mean.

Latest posts

Back