Ramblings of an Angry Office Chick: How People Suck

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Luna

istockphoto_8363617-frustrated-angry-businesswoman-punches-monitor-after-computer-crash.jpg

'Twas another day in the life of Luna.
Another typical work day which consisted of multi-tasking between answering telephone calls from irate clients, data-entry, application processing and other repetitive administrative duties.
Today was a little bit different than her usual work days though.
Today, she was the only one in the office from her team.

Disgruntled and unimpressed, she watched the clock slowly tick down to the final minute of the work day - at last! 'Twas 4:30!
And in the blink of the eye - she disappeared out of the office through the front doors.

Running to her car in her silver flip-flops, she let out a sigh of relief as she hopped in and drove onto the main road.
Finally.
The last work day of the week had ended, and the night would be where her life would resume again once more.
At least until Monday morning.

The weather was nice; not too hot, and not too cold.
The sun was also awful bright, so she squinted a tad under her brown sunglasses...but it didn't matter.
She felt fierce and invincible behind the wheel.

That is, until the woman in the green convertible in front of her...decided that very moment, that she would clean out her car by throwing all of her garbage in the air.
Up and up the garbage went!
And SMACK!
Right on Luna's windshield it landed.

It was then the shy, polite, quiet office girl let out a barrage of offensive language that would make even the characters in The Sopranos blush.

It was also that very moment, Luna realized that her purpose in life was to join the ranks of Asian women toting bazookas.

girlwithbazooka.jpg

Luna said:
It was also that very moment, Luna realized that her purpose in life was to join the ranks of Asian women toting bazookas.

OMG OMG OMG How do I join? :D Does the Asian Bazooka Girls Battalion take American men? :D

Luna, this post was very cute and humorous! ^_^ Heh I don't want to say that I enjoyed your misery... because that sounds wrong! But I think you know what I mean. :p The story was kinda funny, but I'm sorry you had the bad experience. :p *hugs*

You mentioned silver flip flops, road rage, the sopranos, and bazookas in the same post.

That's pretty sexy.

that was awesome. if you join the asian women with bazookas group be sure to post some pictures of it here. :D

Latest posts

Back