In trouble with Campus Police at uni! need advice please help!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dominator88

Reaction score
I got myself into a very stupid situation. Basically I messaged 2 girls basically insulting them/harassing them who go to my university on facebook. The dumbest thing I have ever done in my life! What makes it even worse is I did not set my facebook profile settings more private so they can't see the university I go to, but they saw it and submitted an online report. I got a call from Campus Police tonight and I need to go in tomorrow to talk to them. The women said they need to clear up some things, didn't say why I need to go in, she said Im not being charged and they just wanna talk to me.

What should I do? Im faced with 2 options either lie or tell the truth. My friend thinks I should lie and say my facebook account got hacked, he says my reputations at risk here and I should lie and act like I had no knowledge of this, would this be a good idea? I even gave him my account info so I would psychologically feel better about lying because he "hacked" my account. He says if I don't lie there could be serious consequences, I could even get kicked out of University! I don't know. What should I do people lie saying I had no knowledge of this saying my account was hacked, I do have 2 other facebook accounts I don't know the passwords or email, I could say thats my real account and that one got hacked, if there near a computer and ask me to show that is. Anyway that probably won't happen, what should I do people? Really need some good advice now, any help will be very appreciated.

These are the insulting messages I left to 2 girls, one of them or both of them reported me to Campus Police.
1st
Robert September 21 at 7:03pm Report
your bikini tops falling off, did your parents buy you those boobs when you got accepted to uft? Maybe there not fake, I don't know but the roundness and space between the breasts is a sign that they are fake boobies :)
2nd
Look at you! with the shades and alcoholic beverage, your living it up aren't you getting drunk then sucking penis and getting banged hard while your drunk.

Maybe your not doing that but its a possibility.

I don't know if these girls live on campus or not, whether they submitted an online report or actually showed the police a print out of this in person. So anyone have some good advice about what I should do in this situation? Thank you for your time and reading this.

I've been in a similar situation where I had to resort to campus police due to stalking/harassment. Guess I'm not too sympathetic for your situation.

I think if you lie it would be pretty obvious.

I mean, I know youre young, but people generally dont buy that sort of stuff. A lot of kids get away with this sort of stuff because they can lie, and generally HS staff really dont care. It is not because they BELIEVE you, it is more that they cant prove anything and they work at a high school so they really dont care.

So, when kids lie and get away with it is is generally not because they fooled anyone.

I say own up to it. Youre not going to get in that much trouble. You didnt break any laws. But, maybe, learn from your mistakes.

I think the more important question you should ask yourself is why did I say that stuff to begin with

That stuff is really juvenile, and i know you probably ARE A juvenile, so im not going to judge you too harshly.

I think it is time to grow up, and take responsibility for what you have done, so you can move on and maybe learn a few things at school :)

good luck.

Dominator88 said:
he says my reputations at risk here and I should lie and act like I had no knowledge of this, would this be a good idea?

So you're going to lie to protect a reputation that you shouldn't have to begin with since you obviously have no integrity?

That basically means your life is a lie.

This amuses me to a great extent and I'm finding it difficult to see the problem here. You should go in and face the consequences of your childish antics like a man instead of trying to run away like a scared child and hide behind mommy's apron.

83_care.jpg

yeah, that guy up there ^^ is right.

I just noticed this (down there).

Dominator88 said:
I even gave him my account info so I would psychologically feel better about lying because he "hacked" my account.

You can fool yourself like that ? Do you REALLY think that constitutes you telling the truth about someone hacking the account and posting those messages ?

I have a question : How old are you ?

That may clear some things up.

I really want an answer here, lol, If you are really THAT good at self-delusion I want some pointers:cool:

LOLOL you are scared to accept your own douchiness? Did somebody bring in a chicken here? ummm......? yeah?

im-a-chikin-lol.jpg

Im 21, I honestly just did this for fun, I was bored, It was a dumb mistake! Very dumb of me but not that bad, whats 10 times worse is the fact that I didn't have my profile fully private so they saw the **** University I went to! Worst move ever!

Then just tell them you were drunk or some honeysuckle lol you are legal anyways or just tell them you just did it for fun cos you had a bad moment there. xD

lol. I dont think you not having your profile set to private was your worst move.

yeah, suck it up and own it. 21 is too old for this

Well my friend says this on msn.

Gabriel says:
So you're going to lie to protect a reputation that you shouldn't have to begin with since you obviously have no integrity?

That basically means your life is a lie.

This amuses me to a great extent and I'm finding it difficult to see the problem here. You should go in and face the consequences of your childish antics like a man instead of trying to run away like a scared child and hide behind mo
now this is true
now you are getting judged!
See you fool lol
you spoke about the secret
and see how they are judging you
do you think ... you wont be judged in front of the cops
if you tell them the truth?
now if you lie to them they have nothing on ya
lol

Im thinking who cares if Im judged by campus police anyway? There not gonna play an integral role in my life so who cares. And those 2 girls, Ill just apologize to both of them after all this is done and never hear from them again on facebook or see them in person, ever. Maybe they will tell some of there close friends about this, I don't know but in 2 months this will be forgotten by them. It really doesn't matter, its not like there gonna tell every Caucasian female at the uni to watch out for me.

Uh, the beginning of that is what Brian JUST SAID

do you mean he responded to that ? because that would be really weird if that is also what "gabriel" said

I dont get it.

Only caucasian females. lol. im not TOUCHING that.

o_O

I think you nailed it, eris; glad you did because it made no sense to me.

At 21 I was busting brush and responsible for 100+ square miles of fire district with multiple patient transports every day. And you use it as an excuse to act like a juvenile?

And people wonder why I don't feel like I'm missing out on college....I think I actually got the long end of the stick.

whats the bug fuss? bleh.. what if they caught you? They aint gonna charge you anyway. What if you lied? Nothings gonna change if you did too. What if you tell the truth? Still nothings gonna change, you are probably gonna hear some half an hour lecture and after that you will obviously take it as a joke and forget it. The whole thing will be a fun time to remember in the coming future. Treasure these moments lol. Just go with the flow.

Brian said:

At 21 I was busting brush and responsible for 100+ square miles of fire district with multiple patient transports every day. And you use it as an excuse to act like a juvenile?

And people wonder why I don't feel like I'm missing out on college....I think I actually got the long end of the stick.

Oh yeah, you feel special about that don't you? Great sense of entitlement, wow your the man arn't you! Being a fireman at 21 years old, golly gee what an accomplishment your a great made man now aren't ya buddy. Go take your useless bragging somewhere else.

yeah, that really is kind of an accomplishment to be proud of.

Do you want advice ? because ALL of us in here are saying good things. That guy youre talking to on MSN is immature. But, listen to him, listen to us - it doesnt matter.

Just try to be someone that youre not ashamed of being.

Now now now here don't trip now. You know, tolerance is one thing everyone should have now.

Dominator88 said:
Brian said:

Oh yeah, you feel special about that don't you? Great sense of entitlement, wow your the man arn't you! Being a fireman at 21 years old, golly gee what an accomplishment your a great made man now aren't ya buddy. Go take your useless bragging somewhere else.

Show some respect to someone who deserves it. That's your whole problem. You have no respect for anyone, including yourself. You of all people, shouldn't say anything is useless. Most of what you babble out is useless gutter trash. And to be honest, I don't care if anything upsets you. If something comes from you lying, because God forbid you should be caught in a lie you made, you deserve all the wrath from that indecent lie.

Dominator88 said:

Not really. It was a small department with an unorthodox (not necessarily -bad-, but not quite the norm) hiring process. People my age have done bigger and better things and any EMT could have filled my role.

I don't toot the fire horn (oh ho, I love puns) for my own sake and never have; even you should know my stance that anyone can do my job if they are trainable and possess a sense of teamwork. Honestly I've seen my old forestry job wear down and defeat more people than I've seen defeated by Fire or EMS around here. That horn I *do* toot because our brush crew genuinely chewed people up and spit them out.

The only point I'm trying to make is that youth and being free from mom's house is no excuse to be a total jackass. Quite the contrary; escaping our parents' basement is the time to prove that we are responsible and respectable and DON'T need to be baby-sat or have our hands smacked with a ruler anymore.

(to vanilla creme) you go girl :p I always like it when you get to the point , Vanilla, and that is what needed to be said.

Oh, and to the OP. It isnt easy to lie to cops. It is not going to be like lying to a high school principal or your mom.

They are COPS.

If you say you were hacked, they will probably check into that. Then you will be messed.

Your story better be solid.

or, maybe, tell the truth ?

*gasp*

Latest posts

Back