Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Fuck this shit. I just need to vent.
11-30-2010, 08:46 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2010 09:00 AM by Magpieorpigeon.)
Fuck this shit. I just need to vent.
I am so sick of this shit. I feel so frustrated and angry. I hate having to deal with my Mother. My Boyfriend doesn't make things easy either. Both never let me just be me. I am sick of me in that way then because I know that I never live up to my potential. I never try hard enough with anything. I am quiet, I really dislike having to fucking talk to people. Some people are fucking idiots who only want attention or time to talk or to judge you or are just wasting fucking time. I know I am all those things so why would I waste someone else's time?! I just want to be. I want to be happy. I want an easy fucking life. I want the thoughts in my head to be answered. I want to be tranquil and calm and happy and surrounded by good friends and happy with my boyfriend. I want to just forget about all the shitty fucking shit in the world. We are being ruled by evil greedy fuckers who only care about the bank balance who still, even in the light of obvious failings and dodgy shite still fucking won't give up in order to really help others. Greed is the ultimate sin of the world in my eyes. The ego overruns and makes people do things to other, either directly or indirectly, that they themselves would find unjust. Unjust. Unjust. Unjust.

[Image: red-i-love-you-heart-balloon-for-red-shi...design.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2010, 08:55 AM
RE: Fuck this shit. I just need to vent.
(11-30-2010 08:46 AM)Magpieorpigeon Wrote:  I am so sick of this shit. I feel so frustrated and angry. I hate having to deal with my Mother. My Boyfriend doesn't make things easy either. Both never let me just be me. I am sick of me in that way then because I know that I never live up to my potential. I never try hard enough with anything. I am quiet, I really dislike having to fucking talk to people. Some people are fucking idiots who only want attention or time to talk or to judge you or are just wasting fucking time. I know I am all those things so why would I waste someone elses time?! I just want to be. I want to be happy. I want an easy fucking life. I want the thoughts in my head to be answered. I want to be tranquil and calm and happy and surrounded by good friends and happy with my boyfriend. I want to just forget about all the shitty fucking shit in the world. We are being ruled by evil greedy fuckers who only care about the bank balance who still, even in the light of obvious failings and dodgy shite still fucking won't give up in order to really help others. Greed is the ultimate sin of the world in my eyes. The ego overruns and makes people do things to other, either directly or indirectly, that they themselves would find unjust. Unjust. Unjust. Unjust.

Hi Magiepie, try not to let it bother you too much. I think sadly its a fact of life that people get walked over or are used. The best thing to do is avoid these people. Cut out all the negative people from your life. There are decent nice people out there, they are just rarer to find. Always trust people as you would like to be trusted, you never know who you are talking to, or what they have been through themslves. Take time getting to know someone though and dont tell people everything. You will know in time if the people are worth befriending. Trust your instincts and dont put up with messing from no one, your free when you just walk away.

Im not saying this about your mother by the way, sometimes we just need more space from people aswell. This may not be easy in your current situation (I'm not sure what that is) but in time maybe you will be able to have the space you need aswell. You be in control, dont let others control you.

Hope this helps. Hard giving proper advice when I dont know your whole situation. Best wishes. By the way, your dead on with the ego stuff.
Find all posts by this user
11-30-2010, 10:32 AM
RE: Fuck this shit. I just need to vent.
Wow! Even I felt better after that **giggles**

http://bohemianfootsteps.blogspot.com/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I'm too different (Vent) Ero 3 186 10-02-2014 03:15 PM
Last Post: Omnipotent Soul
  Little vent about supid questions & actions sk66rc 13 424 08-16-2014 10:17 PM
Last Post: sk66rc
  Fuck the dmv African_weasel 11 498 10-09-2013 06:28 AM
Last Post: Sci-Fi
  I am a loser and i am the biggest shit a mortal could be. randomdude 16 1,838 05-01-2013 08:17 AM
Last Post: randomdude
  shit perfanoff 7 454 02-18-2013 12:03 PM
Last Post: ardour
  Shit Job bodafuko 1 383 02-13-2013 12:21 AM
Last Post: Tiina63
  not cut out for this shit Trent 22 1,747 11-08-2012 07:46 AM
Last Post: wedge
  Turned on and feeling like shit Oldyoung 16 1,774 10-22-2012 08:53 AM
Last Post: perfanoff
  Just needing to vent sunshinemisa2 0 299 10-18-2012 02:58 AM
Last Post: sunshinemisa2
  i am a loser & diagnosed with Schizophrenia & dumb as fuck Sute 0 1,184 01-23-2012 11:40 AM
Last Post: Sute