Ever Play a Prank?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sci-Fi

Watcher
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I love to joke around and have either played or participated in a prank or two.

One that was all my idea was probably one of the best pranks ever played on a friend of mine. None of my other friends ever topped it. I had a friend who was always skipping class and let her personal life affect her school work, her grades were slipping and she was barely passing. She was a bit of an airhead too so the prank went off better than expected. I came up with an idea seeing just how gullible she was, I had another friend of ours write a note from our bitchiest Vice Principle and stick it to her locker in the morning. It stated that due to her low grades and low attendance she is being expelled from school, and to return all her text books to the office.

So when she gets to school we're all trying to keep from blowing the gag. She pulls the note off her locker (like seriously what school would ever do that) and she reads it. She starts to cry. One of our other friends that came in with her had no idea what was going on. She reads the note over and looks at us mouthing "you guys are mea". We keep the prank going for a bit, asking her what is wrong and passing the note around as she cleans out her locker. Now we could have let her take all her books to the office but by now it was just too funny.

We started to laugh and let her in on the joke. At first she thought it was my brother, who she had a crush on, but my friend who wrote the note told her it was me. She was mad, she hit me a few times in the arm but eventually laughed at how dumb she was to fall for it. She did try to get my back by tripping me in the hall, which resulted in her falling on her face instead of me. She's a rather large girl so some kids (teenagers...:rolleyes: ) yelled "earthquake" when she hit the floor. Her face was red with embarrassment but she laughed it off. She never did get me back for it. :D

So anyone else play a few pranks or was the target of one? I have some more but I'll share more after others post theirs. I want to hear yours.

I once put itching powder in my brother's underwear. heh, i was angry at him.

The sort of pranks I've played mostly probably shouldn't be repeated... but here are a few:

Icy-hot or Tiger Balm in a guy's jock strap/nutcup. This one is self-explanatory.

Purposely repeatedly stealing towels from the girls' room during a school trip. The genius of this is that it would force the girls to phone the desk and ask for more... at which point we gents would either intercept the towel-cart on its way to their room, or we'd simply bribe the front desk or tell them that the girls had found some. So every girl in that room ended up going without towels for the duration of the trip.

Superglue on a door handle. Self-explanatory.

Snipe-Hunting. If you don't know what snipe hunting is, then I don't wanna ruin this one for you. Just be sure to remember that they sound like this: "SNIIIIIPE!!!" *chuckles evilly* This one is a good prank to pull on initiates or noobs joining a club or organization.

Drawing various phallic and/or insulting images on someone's head and face when they're asleep/passed out. Come on, this is a classic!

Fun times... fun times. :cool:

In highschool we always used to "chicken nugget" someones backpack when they went to the bathroom or something. "Chicken nuggetting" - turning one's backpack inside out while keeping the books inside of it.

LOL chicken nugget...mmmm chicken nuggets

@Badjedidude, I've seen pictures of people who have been drawn on, funny stuff, have never done that myself though.

Okay, I didn't do this my brother did but I was in on it. A kid on the school bus had those Creep Crawlers, the ones you make with coloured glue, and they ended up all over the bus, courtesy of the bully. We were picking them up when I found a black spider (I hate spiders) my brother wanted it to scare a friend. He tired once before but failed. So we get to school and he puts it into our friends locker and we wait for her to arrive. When she gets to school we watch as she pulls out the binder that the spider was sitting on. It was one of those flexible ones and she had it cupped...nothing. Finally she tips it enough for it to slide off and it bounces on the floor. She screams (she is deathly afraid of them) and we all burst out laughing. She just knew my brother was the one who put it in there and starts screaming "I hate you" at him over and over as we all laugh. Not knowing what was going on the teacher in the classroom next to our lockers comes out to see our friend cowering in the corner with her still yelling at my brother. The teacher looks at him and says to him she thinks he should leave and be on his way. This made us laugh even harder, she obviously thought there was something else going on besides a little prank.

I've pulled a few little office pranks in my time. Let's see....

I shrunk-wrapped everything in a coworker's office ( I would also gift-wrap his desk every Christmas)...

I inflated a six foot inflatable turkey in another coworker's office for Thanksgiving...

I replaced all of another coworker's pens and pencils with crayons...

I glued another coworker's chair to the floor...

I replaced another coworker's doorknob and locked him in his own office...

And finally, the be-all end-all prank of my pranking career, I gave another coworker a forklift wedgie. This isn't just a fancy term for a conventional wedgie; I used an actual hydraulic forklift. Don't try this at home, kids.

:-O holy crap Spare how did you pull off a wedgie with a fork lift? Those are pretty funny pranks btw.

Another one I've done. Slightly illegal and highly wasteful of company resources, so if you're gonna do it, make sure you won't be caught and that it's someone you reeeeeaaally don't like.

Black Faxing: This involves sending full-page, blacked-out papers (or just black construction paper) to an enemy's fax machine. Take the black paper, run it halfway through YOUR fax, and then tape the ends together so that the black paper forms a loop. Then send it and watch while your never-ending black-page fax sends itself continually to your enemy's fax machine! BWUA HA HA HAAAA!!

Obviously the goal here is to either run them out of (expensive) toner or to simply destroy their machine through overheating or data corruption through multiple, repeated requests to fax your continuous black page.

I've only done it once and to a frenemy. I learned it from reading about corporate warfare and espionage.

Try it out if you feel daring!

I have always found pranks to be rather cruel things to do to people who are supposed to be friends, so I have only done such things to enemies.

There was a young lady who was rather nasty to me on a daily basis. She had no reason. Her clique and mine were on reasonably friendly terms, and as I was fairly new to the school, we had no bad history. Anyway, she would deliberately go out of her way to be hostile with me on a daily basis. This is a mistake when you sit directly in front of somebody in class. It is more of a mistake when you attend a school without metal detectors.

I had this pocket knife, which I mostly carried for sake of the nail file. It also had a handy little bottle opener/screwdriver. Every day, before class, I would unscrew her seat just the tiniest bit. Finally, the day came. She plopped down into her desk and the thing collapsed beneath her.

Sci-Fi said:
:-O holy crap Spare how did you pull off a wedgie with a fork lift? Those are pretty funny pranks btw.

The stars were aligned that day. :p

I dropped about six little plastic airsoft BB's in to another firefighter's boots, once. We then got a really long call and he had to walk on them for a few hours. I can't stand that guy.

Then the other night, my partner and I and the other ambulance crew went for Chinese. I was applying hot mustard to my rice when the guy across from me reached over quick and gave the bottle a big squeeze, resulting in too much mustard.

People don't realize that mild-mannered Brian is a bit passive aggressive, has a good memory to wait and watch for opportunity, and is prone to subtle forms of dire vengeance. When that guy's ambulance got a call late that night, I took off my underwear (I'd worn it for two days) and put my pants on. I went in to his room and pulled my pants down, spread the cheeks, and farted a nice moist fart right in to his pillow, then topped it off by scrubbing the hell out of the entire thing with my inside-out, dirty boxers.

I asked him the next morning how he slept, and he said "Great, once we got back from our call" :D

That's right, *****. Eat my dirty ass and rub your face in my ball sweat, then tell me you like it.

I notice he keeps a box of donuts in his room. Next time he smarts off or thinks he's funny, I'm going to repeat this, and if his donuts are opened I'm going to lick each and every one of them. And probably embed a pube or two in the inner ring if it'll be subtle enough.

Had a group prank once. I hate spiders, just let me start by saying that, BUT I'm not above using fake ones for a prank. I used to work a my hometown newspaper and there was this older lady in the circulation department that used to babysit my brother and I, and another girl I went to high school with. The older lady HATED spiders, even fake ones. The girl I went to high school with had fake ones stuck to her computer and she had to take them off because they kept freaking out the older lady. So...me being the devil I was brought this large bendable tarantula to work, the girl that worked the switchboard figured we should put it in the older ladies purse instead of her desk as I planned to do. All of us waited through the morning for her to find it, the switchboard girl even bummed a cigarette off of her, and she still didn't find it.
Well, the older lady left during the day, the girl at the switchboard thought she might have missed the fun, but we told her that it still wasn't found. That is when she informed us that the older lady had gone to a doctors appointment. We all waited for her to return waiting for a tornado of fury to come our way...but still nothing. Had she not found it yet? Nope! So the switchboard girl asked for another cigarette, still nothing, so she then asked to borrow her lighter and that is when she discovered the plastic eight legged arachnid. The older lady leaped back dropping her purse and landed on my desk. Of course she knew who the spider belonged to, she turned to me and sternly requested I remove it from her purse. We all began to laugh, all day long and our little prank finally bore fruit.
That's when the older lady told us that she had gone to the doctor to have her blood pressure checked...if she had found that in the doctor's office it would have went through the roof.

My sister once played a prank on her friends boy friend while we were all together one night watching "To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar". Thats the movie where Patrick Swazie and Wesley Snipes dress up in drag. My sister, her husband, her friend and her boyfriend and I were all drinking when watching this movie. (how else am I to agree to see the movie) Anyways the boyfriend gets real homophobic and starts bashing gays as more and more booze goes to his tiny brain. Everybody is starting to get alittle pissed off with his banter. Luckly the idiot finally passes out. My sister get twinkle in her eye and wispers something into her friends ear. Her friend starts laughing and says "Oh thats mean but we got to it!" My sister instructs her hubby and I to take the commatose idiot into the spare bedroom and place him on the bed and then we return to our drinks in the living room. I see my sister come out of the bathroom with a Pert shampoo bottle and go into the bed room with her friend. My sister returns alone with the bottle and returns it to the bathroom. Her friend comes out some time later snickering. My brother-in-law asked "What did you dö?" The friend replys what they had done to the passed out fool. My mouth dropped and burst out laughing.
The next morning I get a violent wake up to "OMG!!!! WTF?!!!! WTF IS THIS SH*T!!!!!!! WTF HAPPEND LAST NIGHT!!!!! WHAT IS THIS SH*T!!!!!!" I look up to see the idiot stand in the buff holding a unrolled condom by the elastic with a dollop of white Pert shampoo in the resivoure. Apparently, thanks to his girlfriend he woke up naked with it wedged between his butt cheeks and not remembering how it got there.

ROFLMAO!! Redstone that is hilarious! You're sister has a wicked sense of humor. What was your response?

That's actually a pretty funny movie too, I saw that years ago when it came out on video. My mom wanted to see it, she loves Patrick Swazie.

My favorite prank was in high school during a church trip. All of the girls stole every single pair of our chaperone's underwear and froze them. :)

I work at a clinic with 95% women. My boss is one of the few men in the place. This week, my coworkers and I plan to string a whole bunch of tampons together and hang them up in his office. We'll also be sticking pads to his walls, windows, desk, door, etc.

It's going to be great. :D

RedstoneOf1976 said:
Sci-Fi said:
ROFLMAO!! Redstone that is hilarious! You're sister has a wicked sense of humor. What was your response?

To what? the results or his penis?

Well...unless you made a joke about his penis (lol) I was thinking of the result when he asked what happened last night.

raimey said:
My favorite prank was in high school during a church trip. All of the girls stole every single pair of our chaperone's underwear and froze them. :)

I work at a clinic with 95% women. My boss is one of the few men in the place. This week, my coworkers and I plan to string a whole bunch of tampons together and hang them up in his office. We'll also be sticking pads to his walls, windows, desk, door, etc.

It's going to be great. :D

O.O Oh your poor boss, lol.

Since it's April Fool's Day, I'm going to bump this thread. I thought there was another one (focused more on today), but I can't find it. :D

I'm able to bend the ends of my fingertips in quite an unconventional way (downwards, independantly of the rest of the finger). I think other people probably can do it anyway, but it's definitely an unusual movement you don't normally think about.

I once used this as a prank when demonstrating how to fold some paper to a friend.

Suddenly I moaned in pain and said "Owww, oh, I think I've dislocated my finger."

I held up the oddly bent finger and his face immediately registered a hint of horror. "Oh, wait, wait! Don't touch it!" he commanded "I've seen someone with this problem before."

I gingerly touched it and bit my lip in "pain", and he started to look seriously panicky. Then he said "Okay, you'll need to unbend with your other hand. Do you want me to do it?"

Then I just casually straightened my finger again and said "Nah, it's good." He looked so confused, I just started laughing out loud :p

Despite them working fine I sometimes leave "out of order" signs on the elevators or toilets at work and giggle as people don’t know what to do without them.

Latest posts

Back