bored and lonely in Indiana

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivy

Reaction score
Friends are very welcome! I need them, badly. so, start the conversation and learn how fun I am. :D

Hey! It's hard for me to make friends too.

It'll get better.

Look on the bright side. At least you're not bored and lonely in Tennessee. Don't even get me started on how much the South sucks.

zombieslayer said:

It'll get better.

Look on the bright side. At least you're not bored and lonely in Tennessee. Don't even get me started on how much the South sucks.

I'm bored, lonely, AND autistic in Tennessee. And there aren't any support groups that I know of. I can't travel either, since I am dirt poor and have no car or driver's license. And no one to teach me how to drive. I'm basically stuck here!

Cathedral said:
zombieslayer said:

It'll get better.

I'm bored, lonely, AND autistic in Tennessee. And there aren't any support groups that I know of. I can't travel either, since I am dirt poor and have no car or driver's license. And no one to teach me how to drive. I'm basically stuck here!

http://www.opendoorstnautism.info/index.php?page=support

I don't know if this will help you find an autism support group, but I tried to find some information. I'm hoping that you can find something! There's also the Autism Foundation of TN website, but all the info on there seemed to be for kids. You can still check it out if you think it may help.

I don't have a driver's license or car either. No one really wants to teach me. And people keep bugging me to get it. It's so annoying! My family can't afford to get a car and they don't have the time to teach me. That's probably why I'm stuck on the computer so often, talking to the world.

I hope the best for you!

Ivy said:
guess no one wants to talk, like always :(

Ah but some are talking to you :)

Latest posts

Back