It's my birthday.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatOneDude

Reaction score
And I can't even be happy. OF course I had to look back and realize I'm stuck at the same place I was five years ago with ten years worth of emotional baggage and even less friends. Haven't made any huge strides. Hell, haven't made any little strides. I'm sorry for wasting a space in the forum with this I just kinda had to get it out.

first I think the internet has like infinate space so there's no such thing as wasting space
2nd

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!!:D

Happy-Birthday-to-you-kitten.jpg

hey think of it as one year you survived and didn't get put in jail, hey that's a hell of a lot better than a lot of people

:)

happy birthday :)
[youtube]rEc8rGonrQw[/youtube]

Dude-your doing ok-college you say-that's great keep up the good work. Join some grps there-get involved somewhere. You can do it and finally Happy Birthday to you. ;)

happy birthday~
your still 19 so enjoy your youth while you can, being old and depressed sucks even more
and studying is great, hope you like what you study :)

It doesn't really help that my best friend is staying with me. The dude attracts people like flies an I don't think he could understand all of this stuff. I feel like enough of an ass for being jealous of him. This guy has been through a lot in his life. He lost his father when he was 11 and for a while things just went down from there. So not only could he not understand the loneliness thing, telling my problems to him would make me feel like a whiny *****. He has a bunch of people over everyday so I have to feel like an awkward freak even in my own home now. And I can't really think off any way to make this living arraingement easier on me without sounding like a jerk.

Latest posts

Back