After some observations...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Iblis_Trigger

Reaction score
After some observations, I have noticed that most (if not all) American (and others in the "Anglosphere") women are self-absorbed, selfish, and materialistic (to name a few). Also, it seems like they only say that they want a good man just to sound good, but when one comes along, they treat him like honeysuckle or just overlook him for the "bad guy", but then have the nerve to say that all men are dogs when the bad guy treats them like honeysuckle. Well, I (for one) have no sympathy for these females. As the old saying goes, they made their beds-- now they have to lay in them. I believe this is due to the disease that is called Modern-Day Feminism here in America and elsewhere. Did I say "disease" Sorry, slip of the tongue. What I meant to say was it's a CANCER on our society. I am sure all you men have been a victim of today's feminism. It teaches women to hate, disrespect, fear, and look down on men. I will tell you of an instance where I was affected by this:

Last month, I was a student at Gary Job Corps, and I was helping the librarian close up for the evening. I was talking to her about something, then she had to file some last minute paperwork, so i went outside to wait for her so I could finish what I was talking about. Next thing you know, the next day, the campus security found me and they informed me that she filed a complaint against me because "she felt uncomfortable" with what I did. Assuming this was true, she did not even address me on that incident, not giving me a chance to correct it myself. I say "assuming that" because I have a sneaking suspicion that she did that out of retaliation-- she heard something that I said, and she did not like it. Anyways, score one for Modern-Day Feminism!!

So, while recently doing some research, I happened among this website which offered some advice on what to do about this situation-- it was a site that gave advice for American men that wanted to date abroad because they were tired of getting mistreated and misused (and overlooked) by American, British, Australian, etc. women. You can say that this site opened up my eyes (even though, I must admit, I am a tad bit skeptical about it). It said that how, in these countries, men are like surplus merchandise, but in other countries, men are not only in short demand, the women there (for the most part) actually know how to treat and respect a good man and also actually act like women.

I am willing to share this site with anyone who may want it.

By the way, it was made by an Asian man who was tired of the way American women treated him, and he made it after years of field research.

Why be nothing more than surplus merchandise in one place where you can go to another place and be a valuable commodity? Think of this as a business decision....

WOW! May I suggest that you are generalizing that all women are the same? That was a pretty harsh description of what you THINK American women are like.

I am sorry about your experience with the librarian--she seems to have over reacted, but do you know all the women in the US? How many have you dated or become friends with?

A lot of women say all men are alike, and that is generalizing too!

Everyone is an individual, man or woman, and that mean doesn't mean the mass majority treats the opposite sex like dirt.

I, for one, never take a man for granted, never take advantage of a man, don't mind paying for some of the costs of dates, etc., and treat a man with respect--if he doesn't treat me that way in return, I don't go out with him or be friends with him anymore...and, I am not vendictive.

I am not saying I am someone special or bragging about how I truly am...I have had (don't have many friends now) women and men friends that share the same morals.

YOUR POST IS YOUR OPINION...It is not, in any way a proven fact!

WishingWell said:
WOW! May I suggest that you are generalizing that all women are the same? That was a pretty harsh description of what you THINK American women are like.

I am sorry about your experience with the librarian--she seems to have over reacted, but do you know all the women in the US? How many have you dated or become friends with?

A lot of women say all men are alike, and that is generalizing too!

Everyone is an individual, man or woman, and that mean doesn't mean the mass majority treats the opposite sex like dirt.

I, for one, never take a man for granted, never take advantage of a man, don't mind paying for some of the costs of dates, etc., and treat a man with respect--if he doesn't treat me that way in return, I don't go out with him or be friends with him anymore...and, I am not vendictive.

I am not saying I am someone special or bragging about how I truly am...I have had (don't have many friends now) women and men friends that share the same morals.

YOUR POST IS YOUR OPINION...It is not, in any way a proven fact!

Did you not pay attention to the TITLE of the post? The point is I have formed this after many observations and personal experience.

What I mean is this: Not only has this happened to me personally, I have seen it happen to my friends as well as my enemies. I have seen and experienced it.

The best toy is the toy that breaks the rest of the toys :p

its a capitalist society...whatelse would would u expect?

Just play alone . Stay on top N dont sink in it.

Wow...um...everyone gets generalized because of what happens in their life. I have a friend who though all men were scum, which kind of hurt but she cleared up that I was excluded from that. Phew. You're saying this because of what has happened around you and to you. I've met some American women who were very nice and polite women. I'm not going discount what you feel, I've heard that quite often about American women, and I also hear a lot of women say all men are pigs. I don't know what you were discussing with the librarian but if this is the topic you were talking about I'm not surprised she did what she did. Sometimes we run off at the mouth not realizing what we are talking about might be uncomfortable/offensive to the other person. I experience that once in awhile when I get customers who come in, and for some ungodly reason, want to spout off about conspiracy theories. It makes me very uncomfortable and I want to ask them to stop or leave but don't want to be rude. So I make mental note and the next time they come in I try not to engage in idle chit chat with them.

Your hurting, I get that, many of us probably do but don't lump everyone into one pot. That won't make your situation any better, people will pick up on this and will distance themselves from you because of it. One day you could meet a very nice American woman and miss out on a great opportunity.

Sci-Fi said:
Wow...um...everyone gets generalized because of what happens in their life. I have a friend who though all men were scum, which kind of hurt but she cleared up that I was excluded from that. Phew. You're saying this because of what has happened around you and to you. I've met some American women who were very nice and polite women. I'm not going discount what you feel, I've heard that quite often about American women, and I also hear a lot of women say all men are pigs. I don't know what you were discussing with the librarian but if this is the topic you were talking about I'm not surprised she did what she did. Sometimes we run off at the mouth not realizing what we are talking about might be uncomfortable/offensive to the other person. I experience that once in awhile when I get customers who come in, and for some ungodly reason, want to spout off about conspiracy theories. It makes me very uncomfortable and I want to ask them to stop or leave but don't want to be rude. So I make mental note and the next time they come in I try not to engage in idle chit chat with them.

Your hurting, I get that, many of us probably do but don't lump everyone into one pot. That won't make your situation any better, people will pick up on this and will distance themselves from you because of it. One day you could meet a very nice American woman and miss out on a great opportunity.

No sir, what I was talking about had nothing to do with this. However, you cannot deny that because of the mindset that MOST American women have, you have been overlooked and treated like pond scum.

Trigger, I wish I could say I have more insight on the mindset of American women but I don't I live in Canada. I've just noticed this from other sites where guys complain about American women, its no doubt they have a bad rap. I've been to the States several times, some come off very rude, some are very nice, but I don't have any "personal" experience with them. I could just as easily make claims about Canadian women (but then I'd have a lot of my female friends coming after me with iced up snowballs). Just don't give up on all American women, their all not like that, there is a diamond in the rough somewhere.

Sci-Fi said:
Trigger, I wish I could say I have more insight on the mindset of American women but I don't I live in Canada. I've just noticed this from other sites where guys complain about American women, its no doubt they have a bad rap. I've been to the States several times, some come off very rude, some are very nice, but I don't have any "personal" experience with them. I could just as easily make claims about Canadian women (but then I'd have a lot of my female friends coming after me with iced up snowballs). Just don't give up on all American women, their all not like that, there is a diamond in the rough somewhere.

Why should I remain nothing more than surplus merchandise here in America while I can go to a Middle Eastern or Far Eastern country (or South America, etc.) and be a valuable commodity?

Even if what you say is true about some American women, then they should have shown up earlier. Now it's too late for them.

Trigger,

I am sorry if I came on too strongly with my post.

Yes, I did read the titile of it.

And, yes, you are entitled to you opinion, just as I am mine. Opinions can't be wrong because they are the way we feel.

I hope there are no hard feelings between us.

WishingWell said:
Trigger,

I am sorry if I came on too strongly with my post.

Yes, I did read the titile of it.

And, yes, you are entitled to you opinion, just as I am mine. Opinions can't be wrong because they are the way we feel.

I hope there are no hard feelings between us.

Of course not! There are no hard feelings between us. In fact, I respect you more for saying what was on your mind, even if I did not agree with it :)

The_Iblis_Trigger said:
Why should I remain nothing more than surplus merchandise here in America while I can go to a Middle Eastern or Far Eastern country (or South America, etc.) and be a valuable commodity?

Even if what you say is true about some American women, then they should have shown up earlier. Now it's too late for them.

Hey if you want a change then go for it, it could be a very rich and rewarding experience for you and you could find the happiness you seek.

I think it is okay what you are doing, but I'm still begging you to remain open minded... do not shut out ALL american/western girls.
Some of us (not that I'm american, but I am western) are not what you may picture us to be.

Some of us dislike feminism and materialism almost as much as you do.

Thing is though, if you are going to go down the whole generalizing, stereotypical path I will say this;

Remember the reason those stereotypical, humble non-western women make such good mates to western males is because they aren't as honest as western women are. And honesty is something to be valued. Especially for someone who claims to be lonely. Because when all is said and done you do want to get know a real person, not someone who just says yes to everything you say because she thinks that is the way to keep you around.

But you are right to a certain extent. There are limits to everything and in someways maybe western women are too honest, and sometimes it is best to submit..especially to someone you love.

I hope you find someone in between though... whether western, or eastern. Both stereotypes have their pluses.

by the way... why does everyone exclude african women from these discussions always?

its like you all remember eastern, middle east, western even south american... but no one even thinks of african women... why???

The_Iblis_Trigger said:
Sci-Fi said:

jales said:
I think it is okay what you are doing, but I'm still begging you to remain open minded... do not shut out ALL american/western girls.
Some of us (not that I'm american, but I am western) are not what you may picture us to be.

Some of us dislike feminism and materialism almost as much as you do.

Thing is though, if you are going to go down the whole generalizing, stereotypical path I will say this;

Remember the reason those stereotypical, humble non-western women make such good mates to western males is because they aren't as honest as western women are. And honesty is something to be valued. Especially for someone who claims to be lonely. Because when all is said and done you do want to get know a real person, not someone who just says yes to everything you say because she thinks that is the way to keep you around.

But you are right to a certain extent. There are limits to everything and in someways maybe western women are too honest, and sometimes it is best to submit..especially to someone you love.

I hope you find someone in between though... whether western, or eastern. Both stereotypes have their pluses.

by the way... why does everyone exclude african women from these discussions always?

its like you all remember eastern, middle east, western even south american... but no one even thinks of african women... why???

The_Iblis_Trigger said:
Sci-Fi said:

If I decide to open up to Western women again, you're gonna have to provide me with an insanely spectacular reason why I should, and not some lame (cliched) excuse. Otherwise, you can just forget it. Western women have had their chance with me, and they blew it something fierce.

I dont know about american women, but I know about south americans since Im one of them. We think MOST (not all) men dont treat women well because they have soo many options. There are too many women in our population (something like 7 out of 10) and theres also many gays, so theres few straight men, and that really sucks! So men can date as many women as they want (sometimes they date more than one at the same time) and women have to work really hard to keep their partners, if they are able to get one! lol. So if u want a change, go there, south american women will be more than happy to welcome u :)

Really!?! Wow Spectacles that's interesting, never knew South America had so many gays...guess it shouldn't be surprising really, but it is. That sounds like Jamaica, more women than men.

To each his own . Every man as to find his own place in the world. Make his claim and take a stand. Where he can be happy furrish N prosper....

will..did u do theesome with young hawt white chicks yet?

Have u ever had a couple white chick have a cat fight over u before?
Its harraliouse as fresia.

Im asian BTW..I understand all the bullshit..but I love americain women.

my current GF...
Franisc is all that u mentioned..shes not perfect ..she such a fresia up sometimes...see the thing of it is she went an messed with me..N messed me.
I make her blood biol...Im can be such a prick somtimes :p

Lord, I hope this thread is a joke. I made it through the first sentence and - not ANOTHER misogynistic thread! Why???? Can't we all just get along? STOP IT!!!!

Teresa

you are way overgeneralizing women in the U.S. and basing that generalization on a few crappy personal observations? Cmon. sure there are a few women who are like that, but why don't you just do the obvious and avoid those women instead of taking it to the extreme and move to another country? maybe you should first take a look at yourself. are you coming off as too intimidating? maybe too creepy? otherwise, no one in their right mind would need to file a complaint against you. and trust me, this prejudice you're having against women is not going to help you whatsoever so cut that honeysuckle out now!

OP, The plural of anecdote is not data!
Generalizing women is not acceptable, just like generalizing blacks, Jews, Asians and others is not acceptable and is untenable. Wake up.

Teresa

Oh, come on guys, I think he's got a point. If I was such a sexually frustrated social retard who can't get along with vast sections of the world's population, I'd just blame it on them, too.

The_Iblis_Trigger said:
Why be nothing more than surplus merchandise in one place where you can go to another place and be a valuable commodity? Think of this as a business decision....

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! What are we gonna do, Ladies?! He's removing himself from our dating pool!

Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back