cure to shyness and self doubt

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tradtke

Reaction score
This is just my opinion of coarse, but maybe it will help others. I think the best way to raise your self esteem and overcome shyness is by getting yourself involved in an activity that make you feel good about your accomplishments such as a sporting activity or exercising. If you build your confidence i think the shyness will follow suit. It's important to not doubt yourself and be confident about your ability.
Myself, I love endurance sports. I love mountain biking and kayaking and i'm good at it. This makes me feel good and boosts my confidence.
try to get involved in something that you can be good at. Something as simple as running will make you feel better.
www.selfworthy.wordpress.com

The only sad thing about that is that much of the things in America that you do cost money, and most of us are broke (thanks Rothschild, Morgans, etc.). I do ving tsun kung fu, and it has helped me build confidence in combat, but I can't go out there and get into fights with others. I hope all of you worked on your shyness at a young age, because the older you get the harder to get rid of. And I hope you don't end up like me, because mine disappeared at a certain age in life, then it all came back like it was just a vacation from it.

I'm very confident in many things, but that doesn't necessarily equare to self confidence in socialsituations.

Latest posts

Back