It hurts sometimes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phantom

Reaction score
Sometimes, loneliness gets to me. I have reached the summer and I feel like I'm by myself. My sister is home and keeps on killing my self-esteem. Like she did when we were growing up. My mom pays more attention to her than me because she actually has a life while I just watch from the side. My dad is barely home due to work. I started working too but even then I'm by myself. I have been talking to someone about this and it's helping, but there are just times when it gets to me. I guess I'm trying to say that this is like a disease and I want to get better now.

*hugs phanom*

I'm sorry about that, i felt a lot like that when i came home for summer last year,

i had no friends back home

maybe just try to keep yourself busy, as a distraction with work or with a hobby

lol i can relate to the sibling thing, my sister just graduated with a degree and is now working as a radiologist at a hsoptial, and i can barely even find a part time job

:(

but remember

we're all in this together and I'm pulling for you

:)

You're not alone, my brother scoffs at some of the things I do to keep myself busy. I've learned over the years to just ignore him. Taking up a hobby is a good way to keep your mind occupied especially if it is something you really enjoy.

I think a lot of us can relate to having a sibling that's more 'successful' than us. Maybe it's time we redefined 'success'?

Just remember we're here - so you're not alone *hugs*

I know how you feel... It's sad and little depressive, but you get along with it, I'm sure. :) *hugs*

Latest posts

Back