Beautiful Masturbation

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAS

Reaction score
Such a solace to us perpetually single men. I feel completely satisfied after a good session...... For a few hours anyway.

Thank you so much for sharing with us. I will get right on that sex change so that I can waste all my time playing with my pee pee instead of becoming a useful member of society. :D

Its not a waste of time. Well not that much time for most blokes (they usually lie about that).

SkuzzieMuff said:
Thank you so much for sharing with us. I will get right on that sex change so that I can waste all my time playing with my pee pee instead of becoming a useful member of society. :D

I wish I didn't have a sex drive the vast majority of my problems have been rooted in it.

Someday I hope I have the maturity to not giggle uncontrollably at this post. But I also hope it is not today.

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap...oh honeysuckle! *hides* ;)

Reggie Jected said:
Someday I hope I have the maturity to not giggle uncontrollably at this post. But I also hope it is not today.

I'm in my 40s and giggle like a schoolgirl when this thread pops up on my page. lol

I think masturbation is a intime thing and you should keep to yourself.

This is not a place to say: "AHHH I JACK OFF EVERYDAY"

please, even I, and having 16 have more maturity than some guys here.

Somethings are just to keep to yourself

Latest posts

Back