I can't feel any joy, pleasure or happiness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindster

Reaction score
I am 16. old teenager that is becoming totally insane as months pass.
I have social anxiety, depression, panic attacks, violent behavior(thoughts), no self esteem, computer addiction(Counter Strike and World of Warcraft), bisexual, low voice power.
I am in my house all day playing games and working out with constant problems that i told there ... People love to make fun of me and everything they say hits me deep and makes me sick. Most of the times when someone insult me badly in-front of whole class something explodes in my head and i cant think and i hardly move my body next 10 seconds.
People always team up versus me in all situations even if i am right. People use me as a tool to get along with other dudes like "Look at him hahaha what an idiot" and they all laugh together.
My hands and legs are shaking constantly and i can't think. Last few days i've been making some crazy sounds and did mad evil scientist laughs when my parents criticize me. Also when i laugh like mad i feel no more depressed. I am mentally weak so everything that people say to me hurt me badly while i am physical strong.I cant feel happiness no matter what. I am sure that my dad have social anxiety too cuz he behave like me in social places.
What might be the reason for all this and most important why should i do to start enjoying my life.

It sounds like paranoia and possibly schizophrenia. You should go see a doctor to get a correct diagnosis and they can help with treatment.

As for enjoying you life, try to get out more. Accept invitations to social gatherings, or maybe get a job. And try not to let others deter how you feel. None of them matter.

technically you have "anhedonia" - [I can't feel any joy, pleasure or happiness]

i am over 30 and still feel the same way you do. no violent behavior for me, no shaky hands and legs but the 'People always team up against me in all situations even if i am right' thing happens to me all the time. i love so much yet i have never experienced love. and i mean never!

Yea, were pretty much identical. I dont think it's a delusional disorder though, and have you actully been diagnosed with those disorders?

I'm similar in a way that I also find myself very hard to be happy in life. Maybe not as extreme as your case: I still have friends I go out with from time to time, I still laugh with them and have fun with them, I don't stay at home all day, I work out, etc. But even with all of that, I don't find myself truly happy, especially because of my and my family's financial state.

I'm not calling you crazy, but reading your post, it seems you need to talk to a doctor because it sounds like you have some kind of mental condition. Sorry, I don't know how else to call it honestly without being insensitive, but I have to call it as I see it.

Latest posts

Back