Reputation rating

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

What happened to it? I wonted to vote for someone and could not :(

I don't see anywhere that says we don't have this anymore so I am assuming that we should still have it?

You couldn't give someone a rep? If You click on "Reputation" under the status of a member within a thread, doesn't the reputation page show up?

You can do it by clicking on the person's "reputation" link, but not from their profile, like you previously could.

Bluey said:
The reputation page shows but there is no way to vote.

Bluey, you can click on the "reputation" under a person's avi, here on a thread and get to a page that still lets you vote, dear. :)

EveWasFramed said:
Bluey said:

Bluey, you can click on the "reputation" under a person's avi, here on a thread and get to a page that still lets you vote, dear. :)

yea I see the reputation page under the avi but I don't see any way to vote there. Maybe am missing something here. Where on the reputation page can you vote?

OK sorry guys lol. Its at the top right hand side and its now called rate user lol

Thanks for the help :)

Bluey said:
EveWasFramed said:
Bluey said:

yea I see the reputation page under the avi but I don't see any way to vote there. Maybe am missing something here. Where on the reputation page can you vote?

lol, clicking on the "reputation" will take you to there rep. page. Look all the way to the far right of the screen and it should say RATE. :D

EveWasFramed said:
Bluey said:
EveWasFramed said:
Bluey said:

lol, clicking on the "reputation" will take you to there rep. page. Look all the way to the far right of the screen and it should say RATE. :D

Ye, I got it all ready :) The post above yours :) Thanks again. Me blind you see lol witch is probably just as well around here at the minuet lol J/K

You can still find the rep-page within a person's profile page. It's in blue, right below these items rather high up in the profile:

Registration Date: X
Birthday: X
Local Time: X
(Reputation link here)

i kinda miss being able to see the rep points underneath the avitars, they made me happy

I am glad that people will have somewhat less of a feeling that they are being rated.

You can still go look at your rep anytime you want.

Well, if You Yourself want to see them, they're just one extra click away You know. I'm sorry that You weren't amongst the majority. I wish there was an easier way to make people simply choose what they themselves want to see in the forum, but the software that this bulletin board runs on is far from the one i'm used to. I hope we can give everyone what they want one day.

Just curious, why does the reputation rating not allow negative? I've noticed it can be done but is not activated? I feel it can be a very helpful too, and can frankly be more honest than just positive and neutral.

We don't allow negative ratings because they're not called for. If anyone does have a negative rating, we promptly remove it, and the person that gave the negative rating will be warned. I believe negative ratings were disabled a bit ago.

Latest posts

Back