new loner

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

WeirdFatKid

I am having a rough day, that's a fact..but then again, I always do. Today, it is quite different. I don't know what overcame me, I just typed 'im so lonely' on the Google search bar and found a link leading to this website. It might sound like a very pathetic thing to do..and maybe I am indeed pathetic. Nevertheless, I'm so glad I found this website. So, here I am, a new member..but will that actually help me? Am I going to feel less of a lonely person after typing this down? I'm not sure, but I sure hope it'll help me, even if just for a little bit.
Even though it might seem like my day was pretty normal, I haven't wanted to cry more. Actually, I didn't cry in a very long..which is why I'm struggling with my tears. My eyes hurt so much right now, I think I might just squeeze them for a drop of tears, it's sad..I'm sad.

I don't have any real friends to talk to, I'm new in university, and even though its a new place with new people..I just can't seem to communicate. What is my problem?

Feel free to talk to me if you want.

Hey Kid, welcome to the forum :)

I think googling about being lonely was how most of us got here as well. I don't think that's pathetic though it may sound like it, so you're not pathetic really among us here lol.
You can talk it out here, if you need to. And i hope your being here and communicating with the peeps around here will somehow in a way or another make you feel better, as how it did for me :)

Hi Kid, and welcome to the forum.:)

I also googled, I am lonely and ended up here. Well for me this forum has helped me to a certain extent.

hey there kid. I just read your thread. and I wanted to say I'm sorry you feel the way you do. cuz in a lot of ways I'm just like you. I've been through it before. in fact, I'm still experiencing it now. I'm a 29 year old single male with no wife and kids, no future or friends. a lot of people would say I have nothing to live for. and in most cases they would be right. so what do I do? I make my own reasons for sticking around on this planet. yeah it sucks not having any friends. it sucks being lonely. but I still I try to make the most of this life. by appreciating the little things. like the beauty of a sunset. or a cool breeze kissing my face on a hot summers day. I'm also greatful for my health. I know that sounds dumb. when I used to hear people say that. I would think to myself what the hell does that have to do with anything. but after being sick for over a year. I soon learned to appreciate it what it meant to be healthy. I know right now you feel like your alone in the world. you feel insecure. which makes you afriad to reach out to others. you might think to yourself, what if they dont like me? what if they make fun of me. its a scary thought I know. no one wants to be rejected. but the kind of people that would be mean to you and make fun of you are not the kind of people you want to make friends with any way. there is no pleasing those kind of people. they will be hateful to you no matter what you do. these are the kind of people that would think murderers and rapist are cool guys. so if some one like this would ever make fun of you. don't take it so personal. becuz these type of people are worthless. and your not. so fresia them! so now that we established that these types are not the kind of friends you want to have. that just leaves us with sane and caring people that are out there. not everyone is bad kid. I promise you there people out there who would like to be your friend if you just gave them a chance. the thing is, if your shy. then your not going to leave yourself open for people to connect to you. telling you to stop being shy would be a great piece of advise. but its easier said then done. I know. but I got some mental exercises you can try. for these your gonna have to talk to yourself like a crazy person :p tell yourself, nobody has control of you. you do what you want to do. no one can force you to your knees. no one can make you bow down and kiss there feet. only weak people let others influence there emotions. and your not a weak person are you? no! you kick ass! they should be lucky you want to be there friend. and its true kid. if you dont believe in yourself. why should anyone else. people can pick up on others emotions. so if your cool and confident. they'll be more drawn to you. becuz people can see it in the way you walk and talk. even the way you stand. you have to stand like your the man. none of that slumping honeysuckle. your not the hunch back of notre dame. hey! I wouldnt have taken the time to write you if I thought you were a loser. your just miss understood. and all you need is a chance. but equally you have to give others a chance. so what do you have to lose? not a god **** thing.

hi weird. not pathetic. most of us got here just like that. welcome 2 the island

Thank you all for welcoming me here..so I guess it was a normal thing to Google this website. I hope being here does help. Cheers ^-^

Trent, thank you for the encouragement! That sure did help :D..yeah I'm not really a shy person in general but I do have some kind of a confidence problem that I have been working on since I can't even remember. Being in a new country and surrounding new people scares me..a lot! The distance away from family and people I've known all my life is quite challenging..it's hard to be myself here..and starting the whole friend-making process all over again. I was never good at it, but hey, I'm still trying. Yeah, I understand what's it like to appreciate the little things we take for granted, and yes I myself had some serious health complications in the past 3 yrs and learned from that experience. As for the mean people who are always there, I have faced many of them and its true..they are a bunch of miserable ******* who only want to see us crushed. Yes, I have been crushed by them, but not anymore. So yeh, I want to thank you again and everybody else here who made me feel right at home. I am going to start fresh and learn to be myself, and I shall do that with your help and support. Cheers.

Hi and welcome from me also :) I well call you KID like Blue Sky did if that's ok with you, Coz I don't like calling you WeirdFatKid :(

Well where all weird in some ways, that's what makes us, us. I myself have a physical deformity. OK I take it your overweight by your name. Well am not overweight but my spine curves and I walk with a limp and it dose take confidence away from me when am trying to meet girls and get to know them. wighting on hear is fine, But when it comes to a meet up er,er forget it. Well I would probably go but would be shitting it and then when I got there would probably say all the wrong things and make a total ass off myself and come across as the most boring person on earth lol You got to look at it as a joke sometimes just to get you fro it. You sound like a cool guy tho so I hope you do stick around.

Welcome, weird fat kid~

Sounds like you will fit in well with the rest of us weirdos!

Hey if you think you're pathetic...
I found this site by Googling "hate me".
Saying "I'm so lonely" doesn't sound so pathetic now, does it? lols.

Welcome to the forum.... haha, I would like to say we are not weird at all....but haha lol....just talk to ask if you have any problems ya.... =)

Heloo Bluey :)

Thanks..its okay, WeirdFatKid was actually a sarcastic phrase I used in an article before and decided that maybe its the best description of me..in the sense of being weird, fat; in the way sizes are being perceived nowadays and basically a kid at heart..but KID is alright.

Oh, by the way..I'm a girl :D but I knew that it would be slightly hard to figure that out from my screen name.

:) Your moor then welcome

So my name would/could be hunch back limp alone with hes extra leg de le de le egg :p lol Did that make any sens to any one at all Sept me :p:p:p

Maybe not! Ohhh well,,, am happy in my own little world lol

So what you studying at uni girl

btw if you ever want to Chang your name you can, there is an option that lets you do that :) But WeirdFatKid is cool and all :) (kid is better tho) ;) lol

bluey said:
Haha, no that didn't really make sense XD

I am studying Chemical Engineering...
Thanks, if I think of a better name someday, I might just change it.
Cheers.

hey there,
wow your little post
sounds like my day. :)

trust me, you're not alone..

Latest posts

Back