It was my birthday yesterday

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angel52

Reaction score
It was my birthday yesterday and I didn't get one phone call or one visit from anyone, I guess that just shows how much people dislike me, but for what I have no idea!

At least they are being consistent!!

I made you a birthday cake and

birthday398.gif

bought you a birthday present.

Happy-Birthday-with-stunning-gift.gif

I wish you a happy belated birthday!

fresia those who don't call you, your better than them! :D

My mom and I both dread our birthdays. On my mom's birthday, she felt lonely even though I was there to celebrate it with her. She needs friends other than myself.

Birthdays can be overrated. Don't feel too bad. Even on Christmas, I had dinner alone by the road myself.

i didn't know it was my 30th birthday, until the bank teller asked for my license when i tried to cash a check, and then said "Hey! Happy Birthday!"

Happy Birthday
f_happybirthdm_0911872.gif

Everybody ought to have at least one day in a year when they get some congratulatory calls or messages, at least, from friends and kin. Sorry to hear your birthday was forgotten. A belated birthday cheer to you from me, at least. Here's to hoping the next one will be remembered. :)

Thank you all for the birthday wishes.

Bones said:
I made you a birthday cake and

birthday398.gif

bought you a birthday present.

Happy-Birthday-with-stunning-gift.gif

Very cute and thoughtful, thank you :)

blackhole said:
happy freakin birthday!

you happy now??!!

:D

This is unkind..........but I'm not surprised!!!!

SophiaGrace said:
look on your facebook. :p

I am not on facebook.

Happy birthday!

Hope you did something nice for yourself even if your friends and family were too shitty to remember. Big hugs!

Happy Birthday.

Just had a birthday myself on the 13th. Bought myself a cake and talked to my son on the phone. He lives in another city.

Holidays are hard when you're alone. Christmas can get very bad. I always go outta my way to make sure I buy something for my son for his birthday and Christmas. Usually its money for a new game. I also talk to him over the computer. But its hard to be by yourself when you have no friends. This Christmas will be a hard one for me since shortly I'll be moving out of my brother's house and alone again.

aribeth said:
Happy Birthday.

Just had a birthday myself on the 13th. Bought myself a cake and talked to my son on the phone. He lives in another city.

Holidays are hard when you're alone. Christmas can get very bad. I always go outta my way to make sure I buy something for my son for his birthday and Christmas. Usually its money for a new game. I also talk to him over the computer. But its hard to be by yourself when you have no friends. This Christmas will be a hard one for me since shortly I'll be moving out of my brother's house and alone again.

I am sorry you had to spend your birthday alone. It is had feeling let down on holidays and special occassions. Happy Belated Birthday to you!!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday, dear Angel!
Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Latest posts

Back