My mother has passed away, 10-30-2007

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

The woman who brought me into this world died in a morphine-induced sleep at 6:30 Tuesday evening. It's difficult to believe that just a week ago, this was the same person who was walking without a cane and even doing light yard work. As of November 1st, I go from being my mother's caregiver to being executor of her estate.

At least I can find some consolation in knowing that when my mother was still conscious and coherent, that I was able to help her sign the papers which would deed the house to me. She left this world knowing that I tried to be a good son to her, even if it was for just this last time.

Marta Lee Goss, 6-26-1944 - 10-30-2007 R.I.P.

It's saddens me to hear of your loss. I do not know what I'd do w/out my mom (she's 80).

Lost my father in '92. I still think of him most everyday, and wish I could talk w/ him. It' would be so different now.

Good luck to you , come around more often...
Dave

Hey Guest, i'm really sorry for your loss.
I know it's not an easy time for you right now, but i hope you'd get all the strength you need to go through this.
All the best.

Dear Guest,

I'm very sorry to hear you lost your mother yesterday.

I'm sure that was a huge blow. And especially if you were seeing her up and around just days before!

I'm so glad for you that you will inherit her home, which I'm sure she wanted for you.

God give you comfort during your mourning time.

hmm, you take care of those flowers. when my father died, i still had issues with the way he brought me up. i was young and had to forgive him over the years, after his death. i see him sometimes in my dreams; he's either busy doing something or yelling and throwing things at me, like we're living together and he keeps me on track. it must be totally different since it's your mother. i hope you can feel all the good your mom has given you and let it bloom.

I'm sorry.. I hope your wounds get healed. Good luck to you.

Guest said:
The woman who brought me into this world died in a morphine-induced sleep at 6:30 Tuesday evening. It's difficult to believe that just a week ago, this was the same person who was walking without a cane and even doing light yard work. As of November 1st, I go from being my mother's caregiver to being executor of her estate.

At least I can find some consolation in knowing that when my mother was still conscious and coherent, that I was able to help her sign the papers which would deed the house to me. She left this world knowing that I tried to be a good son to her, even if it was for just this last time.

Marta Lee Goss, 6-26-1944 - 10-30-2007 R.I.P.

So very very sorry.

My mother died several years ago and I still think of it. My father is still living and he loves me, but when mom passed it was like the soul of the family went with her. I really miss her when I get lonely like now.

Latest posts

Back