Is there even a point to marriage?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whocares

Reaction score
I can't find one. Women my age, or should I say girls, slut it up like crazy during college. And you know what the fvcked up part is? I don't blame them. If I had pussy literally being tossed at me when I walked out the door I'd do the same thing. But as far as marriage goes, how can you ever trust someone enough to fvckin marry them?

I've had it with the ego-driven bullsh!t both sexes throw at each other. Do people not wanna be happy? How can we be happy in this toxic enviornment of narcissism? I really hate the opposite sex. I hate them for being so goddamn immature and flakey. I hate them for thinking they can gangbang the men's rugby team and than act sweet and innocent while in class. Fvck them.

But ya know what? Everything comes around. These hoes get to be in their early to mid 30s and realize their value has sunken. Their titties sag a little lower and their skin is a bit more wrinkled. MEN age like wine, women do not. So if you wanna be all sexually liberated in your fertile years go ahead. Have fun being miserable later.

Rant/

whocares said:
I've had it with the ego-driven bullsh!t both sexes throw at each other. Do people not wanna be happy? How can we be happy in this toxic enviornment of narcissism?

Everything else you said contradicts this.

hELL YEAH....i GET SEXIER AS I GET OLDER :p

and you know whAT???...YOU'RE RIGHT.
Fucken older women do tern it down a knotch or two and have to odacity
to tell I'm a fucken duche bag for dating women half my age...

not all older women have saggie titays though.
And yes. some have breast implants.
I have titays fetish. I dont really give a fresia...it's better than havning fucken feet fetish.lmao
Im still positive. :p

Yes,I've been married....fresia her too.lol
I havnt cured of the I'll show you ***** syndrom.
I mean living well is the best revenge.

Of course I'm a sweet loving man in person.

I know...I know, I'll grow out of my fresia all the birches stages soon...
LIke I say... I have a fucken titays fetish.
Thats what marriage is for...once you found the ultimate set of titays...you dont have to serch
anymore. :p

whocares said:
I can't find one. Women my age, or should I say girls, slut it up like crazy during college. And you know what the fvcked up part is? I don't blame them. If I had pussy literally being tossed at me when I walked out the door I'd do the same thing. But as far as marriage goes, how can you ever trust someone enough to fvckin marry them?

I've had it with the ego-driven bullsh!t both sexes throw at each other. Do people not wanna be happy? How can we be happy in this toxic enviornment of narcissism? I really hate the opposite sex. I hate them for being so goddamn immature and flakey. I hate them for thinking they can gangbang the men's rugby team and than act sweet and innocent while in class. Fvck them.

But ya know what? Everything comes around. These hoes get to be in their early to mid 30s and realize their value has sunken. Their titties sag a little lower and their skin is a bit more wrinkled. MEN age like wine, women do not. So if you wanna be all sexually liberated in your fertile years go ahead. Have fun being miserable later.

Rant/

Goes to show how little respect you have of women and how little respect you have of the persons they are. Each of us makes mistakes and would do certain things for no apparent reasons but these things lead us to one way and that is knowing ourselves better. That is one point of living. If you rather focus on what a person has done of her/his past rather than what she/he could be with your help or not, you are not worth any girl's time. Your attitude is what makes it very difficult to be a woman this age and time. cos you'd rather see us with how we use our body instead of seeing us with how we use our hearts. Men do worse things as women do. And get this, men have been sleeping around different kinds of women from a long time ago. Because you know what? society have given them that power that being manly means having loads of girls in your bed. But this doesn't make a man. Even a man who has slept with loads of girls can still mature up and be a good father and a husband.

The point of marriage, well marriage not only bounded by papers is having the willingness to share your life with someone and grow together to be better persons. If you can't see that a person can always become better as long as he/she is still breathing, marriage is not for you.

P.S. no matter how you say mean insults to women on this thread, it can't make any woman feel less of a woman. Insulting a person will only make one thing certain, showing how less of a man you are.

good day to you sir. :)

No....dude

Lack of pussy can really fresia a guy up.

Women have the prize and they know it.
Spin it anyway you want. Tits and Ass has the power to distroy men or make men.
Throw whatever the fresia morals and vaules of what a decent person is suppost to
act like all you want...

Seriously..if you have been with understanding women. She'll let you bust your nutz on her and than some.
Becuase it effects men...Will, it effects me when I'm not seuxally fustrated.
In so many ways I'm nore co operative, less angery or fustarted in general...Yeah pussy whooped.
I'll do whatever she ask me to or give her whatever she wants.

And I'm sexually mature enough to get a woman sexually off too. Cuase when she
get sexually fustrated...that's not good either.

Im not trying to be a sexest either. i dont believe in the bullshit about women are sluts and men are studs.
But i would be totally blind to think that women dosnt use sex to thier advantage.

Latest posts

Back