Images Of Scary Looking People

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
url

You asked for it.

duchess_of_alba_01.jpg

The Duchess of Alba!
She has more royal titles than anyone in the entire world. Yeah.

in B4 someone posts a pic of Justin Bieber

that being said....

Attachments

• rebecca_black_friday_16nr3db-16nr3ev.jpg
    rebecca_black_friday_16nr3db-16nr3ev.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 17
You know, this kind of thread shouldn't really be encouraged. It's one thing to laugh at yourself looking strange, but it's a whole other thing to laugh at other strange-looking people whether you know them or not.
That's the very behavior a lot of us have to deal with every day, coming from society around us.

LoneKiller, judging by your pattern it seems to me like you're only trying to draw responses to your threads. Half of them don't even have any value outside of some useless trivia. Some are downright offensive and controversial. In my opinion, a thread with useless content isn't a thread worth posting. If you need support, fine, but you won't get any this way.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
You know, this kind of thread shouldn't really be encouraged. It's one thing to laugh at yourself looking strange, but it's a whole other thing to laugh at other strange-looking people whether you know them or not.
That's the very behavior a lot of us have to deal with every day, coming from society around us.

LoneKiller, judging by your pattern it seems to me like you're only trying to draw responses to your threads. Half of them don't even have any value outside of some useless trivia. Some are downright offensive and controversial. In my opinion, a thread with useless content isn't a thread worth posting. If you need support, fine, but you won't get any this way.

Yeah. That. ^

Do you guys honestly think that I'd post something offensive and disrespectful intentionally? I've never been a member of a forum like this before. I've been here a little over a month now cut me some slack. I didn't create that thread to laugh at other people's physical appearance. With all the posts I have made, not one was designed to laugh at anyone's particular afflictions or appearance.

The bulk of my threads are designed to help others feel better, and to be their friend in a world where real friends are rare. I'm far from cruel. I posted that image of Tong Po because he is a scary looking guy. I'm not laughing at him or his appearance in any way whatsoever. I could have just as easily posted an image of the "Undertaker" in the WWE. He is a scary looking guy,even in real life. I would never make fun of someone like that because of his looks. I just thought that it might make an interesting thread is all.

I can't believe after all the threads and posts that I've made that you guys would be so harsh. I never claimed to be a perfect person or member. I made a mistake. What can I do?

You've been here for a month and yet you've posted more threads than most of us have in a year.
All I'm saying is that you tend to get so caught up in, "this is a thread that people will post in!" that you can forget about considering about the tactfulness or usefulness in a thread.

Also, on the subject of friendship, you make friends by building personal connections with them, not by posting a ton of threads that people will post in a few times and then likely forget.
What you seem to lack is an air of genuinity. Most of your threads are fluff. I have even played with the idea that you were someone who got paid to get responses with random question threads. Kind of like a benign spammer.
I'm not questioning your character or personality - I don't know you. All I'm saying is that you need to put some thought into your topics and take careful consideration into what kind of attention they will bring.

Also, I'd like to point out that you don't need WHOLE THREADS for a single idea. For instance, had you simply posted a pic of that guy and said "Man, he looks scary to me!" in the What Are You Thinking thread, you'd find more people agreeing with you than you will in dedicating an entire thread to people who look strange or "scary". Expressing such an opinion in the fashion of dedicating a thread to singling out scary people (regardless of your intention, it's essentially what you're doing) just looks obnoxious.

I don't think I've ever seen a thread go so wrong so fast. Considering the season I was expecting to see Freddy Kruger or Chucky. That first guy does look scary, like kick your ass by snapping his fingers scary. Would not cross his path. That second one, honestly, was distasteful. That lady looks like she's been the victim of one too many face lifts, like Joan Rivers. Making fun of people's physical looks on a forum like this is not a very nice thing to do.

I dont like this thread either. Who are you to judge who looks scary and who doesnt?

I don't believe that LoneKiller intended to insult or make fun of anyone.

Movie villians is what it brought to mind for me. It seems that this thread instantly headed off in a different direction.

Lets just call it quits there on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back