British Rule the World - Am I wrong? - Read the link - Communism

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesusGirl1

Reaction score
The people of Britain are not Tavistock.

The people of Britain are not the same people who run their government.
Right?

Is this true of a British person. If you are British are you the making the
decisions that David Cameron makes? Are you HIM?

Does that make YOU David Cameron who bombs people? No.

Should I base Princess Diane's behavior on David Cameron's behavior.
Is She him? Two different people right?

Are the people who live in London, England all running the same machines on
people's mind's that the Tavistock people are doing to the people of London?

Has any Responsible British people researched what Tavistock has done in underhandedly with mi5/mi6 to the people of England.

Are the British People that live in England responsible for what the Rothschild's do to their own country?

No, Saisbury's supermarket should be. Tonight it was bedlam in there getting groceries for tonight's moussaka.

Jilted John said:
I work for MI6,we are watching you.

Satan's flax will blind side you.....especially the ones that were sadly abused by their parents. He's the one who wants you down there with him, and he's really good at it, there is no replacement for heaven. You realize, Satan has been down there since before Atlantis without any renewing or chance of getting another physical body for a long time. His fall in the tree of life was a pretty big one, apparently he used to be powerful before God kiccked him out of heaven. rebellion is pretty sad in Satan. the torture Satan does to his own mind is really sad to watch him beat himself up like that. the addiction to anger that he has is sad.

Mouse said:
No, Saisbury's supermarket should be. Tonight it was bedlam in there getting groceries for tonight's moussaka.

I like your Robert Frost Quote...very cute. I think men talk more than women! There are cute talkers out there though :). I worked with many in IT. Smart ones too.

This is kind of the link the world needs to get to know. Sadly, u.s. and uk are bound together in this artificial intelligence human cloning, mind control systems. u.s. bought a russian server in 1974 for 500 million. one youtube video shows a more dated server from russia that can control only 6,000 people back in the 50's. Imagine the development on that piece of hardware since then.

http://robertscourt.blogspot.com/2008/06/are-republicans-next-nazi-party-see.html

What's really funny is that the more of this tripe gets spread around, the more the /actual/ things that are done get overlooked.

Could you at least stop spamming threads about the same topic? Thanks. I will combine these ones.

roguewave said:
I think you are what psycho analysts refer to as a monomaniac.

Mr. Einstein was told he was stupid at 6 years old and did poorly in the social structure of a building as a child with adhd. correct?

I believe 911 was orchestrated. David Icke has a very good video of a conversation with a prominent pilot at an Australian Air Force base and how security works there and why in one of the most protected air spaces of our country next to d.c., how did those 2 planes get into downtown new york?

If you are not afraid to be wrong or to learn, read the following. I would love to be proven wrong. Read it and tell me if I am. I'm a student of life. I'm open to understanding the real facts, a lot people don't want to take the patience to really
know the truth or stop the next terrorist attack, the want to sit on the coach and let it happen. could easily happen in america again. question is why is no one questioning our governemtn that doesn't work in it? same with the U.K. U.K is 1/2 this article and so is the U.S. Started in the U.K.

http://robertscourt.blogspot.com/2008/07/911-mind-control-matrix-

mintymint said:
I already asked you to stop spamming these threads. Last warning.

It's a compliment to ask your opinion on the actions of the mi5 and mi6.

Truly. If your son or daughter went to the Air Force Museum and asked you how a plane was built wouldn't you be happy they asked you to explain and valued your mind?

I'm asking the people of England how they deal with Tavistock. The one guy said he knew all and so as a compliment I asked him for his explanation of what the citizens of england are doing about it.

I believe countries can learn from each other. Seriously, isn't it suppose to be a compliment if someone asks you what you would do with the people in tavistock.

I'm very serious. What do you gain by putting me down?

just wondering...

Sci-Fi said:
On behalf of internet forum people everywhere, I thank you Minty :D

Where is the "Intuitive" out in the open "Delete" post button? :D

Latest posts

Back