Feel Like Complete S***

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

passage

Reaction score
I feel like crap. I don't even know what to write. Whining about it just makes me feel like a whiny *******, considering that I've been given a lot (not that much, but I know there are many people in the world who have a lot less than me)

You don't sound like a whiny ******* to me. You sound very low and lonely. Don't feel guilty for feeling this way just because there are people who are worse off than you. Your pain is just as legitimite and as important as anyone else's.

Thank you for the kind words, especially tina, but I still feel like crap. Not as much as last night, but still like crap. But at least I know time will help (fresia I hope)

I get like that sometimes too, usually there isn't even a specific reason for it. Just end up being low for the sake of being low. Often find the temptation to listen to depressing music and feel sorry for myself comes in, but lately I've found doing the exact opposite does help me.

Music with a good energy about it I find very helpful. (still needs to be good for me, I wouldn't go listen to trance music or anything). Combine that with a little workout to get the adreneline pumping can really help you out of a slump too.

The two songs personally that help me are The Truth Is No Words by The Music, as it's just so **** funky and rocking that it's hard not to bounce to. The second is Come On by The Verve. I always feel like I could kick the whole world's ass when I listen to that one :) Obviously change the music where appropriate!

Hope that helps.

Well unfortunately I still feel like honeysuckle, maybe in the morning I will feel better but this is an almost constant or recurring feeling. :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Yeah there are people in the world far worse off than you. There are people in the world far worse looking than you. There are people in the world who have seen/been through things beyond your wildest comprehension...but.

All a person can rationalize is their own experiences, their own mind. Ten people can walk down the same street, day after day and whilst the street may remain constant, each one of those people will feel differently about that street. For one it might be a street that leads home, to a happy loving family, so their journey might be in high spirits. To another person, that street might be the place where they lost a loved one. Another might pass through on the way to work or school and not even notice the little things. Another could have lived on the street their whole lives and know each paving stone inside out. At the end of the day, it still remains just tarmac and buildings.

The point I'm getting at, rather longwindedly, is that it's ok to feel like crap because no one else will see or feel things the same way you have or do. It doesn't make you whiny, whiny people are those who refuse to aknowledge advice then STILL go on about how terrible x or y is.

If you can pinpoint why it is you're feeling so down, it's possible someone here can relate or offer a way to help you pick yourself up. If it wasn't so late, I'd detail why I currently feel pretty crappy but that's a whole other post and I don't really feel like writing an essay right now haha. Chin up dude.

passage said:
I feel like crap. I don't even know what to write. Whining about it just makes me feel like a whiny *******, considering that I've been given a lot (not that much, but I know there are many people in the world who have a lot less than me)

thats how i feel everyday

Latest posts

Back