The friends that I make for the wrong reasons.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SignedSierraLynn

Reaction score
So, some people might say that I have nothing to complain about. Because I'm "pretty" and "friendly". I attract attention from people. But what they don't know is thatall I'm wanted for is my looks. When they see me, they see my pretty blue eyes and want to be my friend/lover. What they do not know is what these "pretty blue eyes" have seen. What they've experienced. When I see my eyes, I reject the lively color and I see the flames that burn inside of them. I see the rage, the insanity, and the loneliness. Once these people get to know me, I'm not their desire. I'm not the all around American sweetheart. They soon know that and reject me as "weird". I'm sarcastic, I'm socially awkward, I don't feel comfortable in my skin, I'd rather draw, write, play my guitar than go to a party. I don't open up about my past to just everyone.I tried being the American Sweetheart but it is just not me. It never will be. So people love my looks but not me. And everyone wonders why I feel so alone. Being an outcast is fine, but my point of writing this is the conclusion here: I wish people could either love all of me or just dislike all of me. Don't pick out what you like and disown the rest. XOXO, Sierra Lynn

Congratulations! You are human.:)
When you show others that you have more to offer than good looks, they will begin to notice that and respect you on a deeper level.

Lol, that's the thing. When they see that side of me, it's not up to their standards. Of course, I'm not complaining of who I am, just simply stating that I wish people would either accept me for all of me or reject me for all of me instead of picking me apart by liking my appearance and disliking who I am. I make friends by just standing there but I lose friend by being me.

Oh. I see what you mean now. My bad. You are saying that you want someone who will either like everything about you or nothing about you. That could prove tough to find. You should stick around this forum a while. Give it a chance, there are many members here who are better experienced than I am on this subject. I wish you success on your journey.:)

God Bless.
-LK

IMO
people who consider themselves normal are the weirdest people.
normal implies being average. if everyone was average then we might as well be "Ants".

it seems to me that people see in others what they have seen in themselves and something 'weird' is simply something they don't understand, so they resort to a hive mind response and push out this thing they do not understand (that being you) as it doesn't resemble their ideals (social or otherwise).
perhaps then, Sierra Lynn, the trick is to determine which of these people is open to change, to the 'weird' and does not have an 'ideal partner/lover' in mind. someone who does no judge or project their own personal desires onto others.

All the best in your life regardless of what happens!

SignedSierraLynn said:
So, some people might say that I have nothing to complain about. Because I'm "pretty" and "friendly". I attract attention from people. But what they don't know is thatall I'm wanted for is my looks. When they see me, they see my pretty blue eyes and want to be my friend/lover. What they do not know is what these "pretty blue eyes" have seen. What they've experienced. When I see my eyes, I reject the lively color and I see the flames that burn inside of them. I see the rage, the insanity, and the loneliness. Once these people get to know me, I'm not their desire. I'm not the all around American sweetheart. They soon know that and reject me as "weird". I'm sarcastic, I'm socially awkward, I don't feel comfortable in my skin, I'd rather draw, write, play my guitar than go to a party. I don't open up about my past to just everyone.I tried being the American Sweetheart but it is just not me. It never will be. So people love my looks but not me. And everyone wonders why I feel so alone. Being an outcast is fine, but my point of writing this is the conclusion here: I wish people could either love all of me or just dislike all of me. Don't pick out what you like and disown the rest. XOXO, Sierra Lynn

dont worry sister. you seem to have a good problem on your hands...
why dont you answer this first.

1) who are you. what do you want others to see.
2) if it comes down to communication... would you work to improve your communication skills? or find someone that just gets you?

Latest posts

Back