Lonely, Sad, Confused, Lost, Need help.. Should I tell her, or no?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmptyFaces_EmptyEyes

Reaction score
Hey all, before you read, if you need more info/background, check out my other threads;
http://www.alonelylife.com/thread-i-know-nothing-about-girls-need-some-advice & http://www.alonelylife.com/thread-all-i-want-is-a-friend

So, my general worry/concern/question is...

I’m into this one girl, and every day that passes, the more I feel something for her. She is the only one who has ever wanted to spend time with me, and she’s the only one I’ve ever wanted to spend any time with. She’s all I think about, night and day. She’s amazing, her laugh, her smile, everything about her brings joy and happiness to a day that was before filled with sadness, pain, depression, hopelessness, etc etc. Even just thinking about her will bring a smile to my face. I don’t even care about sexual things, like some people have mentioned in other threads, I just like being around her. ‘Tangled Up In You’ by Staind is the perfect song to describe how I feel about her, I even thought of sending her it, as a hint. (Feel free to tell me I’m creepy, etc, I know I am, but that’s what you get when you have a socially awkward, depressed, pessimistic, lonely teenager.)

Something inside of me though wants to tell her how I feel. I feel like slowly she’s drifting away, we haven’t hung out in a while, and now I’m even out of town for 3 weeks. I feel like if I tell her now, while I am far away, it will be easier, for one, and if she doesn’t feel the same, and I make things awkward, as usual, there will be some time for things to cool down before I return home. This is the first girl that I have ever seriously felt anything for, and I wish she feels the same. But, then again, maybe I’m not meant to be with anyone, given my past experiences and failures, maybe it’s just G-d f-cking with me, yet again..

Is it a good idea? Should I? What if she feels the same? What if she doesn’t? Even though simply thinking about her brings me happiness, knowing that I feel this way and wondering what she feels, makes me feel bad/like sh-t again. I’m lost and confused, I need guidance, a little help.

Thanks to anyone who read this and can offer any help/support.

[video=youtube]

Don't be hasty dude. Take it easy with her, tell her that you want to spend more time with her. When you return, you'd like to go out some more. See how it goes from there. It's good that you want to tell her, you should tell her, most guys would be scared shitless telling a girl they would like to go out.

Take it easy with her, don't rush it, but also don't stay idle. :)

See, that’s the thing, i feel if i do just take it easy, and relax a little, things will just fade away. Besides that, i feel that telling her would at least put some sort of thoughts in the back of her mind about me, cause I need all the help I can get. Living in a big college town aint good for average nobodies like me.

Planting seeds in people's mind. That's a hell of a thing.lol

If you look at her in eyes and tell her whats really in your heart,
U might have a chance of getting to know her heart.

You fell "in love" because you've gone so long without social contact, so the moment someone is giving you that (and more precisely a girl you are interested in) you become obsessed. My suggestion would be to keep her as a friend, and try to form some kind of social network. Get your ass to a gym and eat healthy...etc. If you say you don't have time for that, then stop playing video games...etc other useless crap. If you really want change, you can do it. The only thing stopping you is your head.

As for now, don't tell her. You really have to look at things from other people's perspectives. If she is a "normal" girl, with friends...etc that will just come off as super creepy. Wait til you get back and do something together. If you feel it, go for it, and if you get rejected move on.

Here’s the thing, and something that I can’t stop thinking about either..

I want to leave the town/state I’m in now. I want to move back to where I grew up. Really, the only thing keeping me where I am now is the girl. That is the only thing that has gone somewhat right since I moved up north. In 5 years, that’s the only good thing to come out of moving. I know things will be better for me where I grew up, everything would, it’s a small town in Arkansas, perfect place for me to live and be happy. Everything would be better, I just can’t bring myself to up and leave without knowing how she truly feels. She acts like she's interested in me, but.. idk, I've never had a girl interested in me before, so I have no previous expereince to help judge/determine it. I don’t want to, you know, get moved and settled in, to just then find out she was interested in me.

So, that’s another thing that sucks, and just piles onto the giant list of ‘what the hell should I do’ questions..

Actually, maybe moving will help me get over her, knowing I wont be able to be with her anyway...

Latest posts

Back