Feeling jealous makes me sick! :(

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindster

Reaction score
So its like friend call me to go outside but i am not feeling well this day and i won't go out... Than i start being jealous thinking "What if they found some hot girls and i am sitting here resting" and it makes me feel bad. Then another example they go to the club and i don't like going to clubs so i reject their offer to go with them but then i think like "clubs are something where people have fun they drink, they find hot girls its cool but its not my type" but i feel really bad because i am not going where majority goes and i have lower chances to meet girls and then jealous part "WTF they are getting the girls maybe and what am i doing?"
I feel like a Nolife for about 3 days a week and those days are the days when i stay at home..
Can you please explain to me this feeling and how to overcome it ?

First of all, jealousy of your friends may be because you are comparing yourself to them. As you said clubs are not your thing and just maybe you're feeling bad that you haven't found the place where you would like to be.

I would suggest you to look into YOURSELF and not in your peers to find what you want to do and go do it. Wildly speculating here.. you can join a club, hang out in the library, work in a charity, take dancing class etc. All places that you can have even better opportunities to have fun and socialize with girls ;)

You're just worrying too much buddy. Try to do what you want to do to keep your mind away from things like this.

I agree with perfanoff and Gutted.

Although, by not taking part in social activities, you are reducing your odds of finding 'hot girls'.
Like perfanoff was advising, I believe you should go and seek out activites that you do enjoy during those few days of the week that you feel you have 'Nolife'.
Plus, chicks DIG men that are generous, selfless, and kind. So go volunteer some time at a charity, read books to kids at the library, or offer to help out at a shelter.

I'm sure you'll do great. :D

Kindster, I feel your pain. I also get those 'what-if' feelings. They used to be a lot worse when I was away at school and my friends were home, and I found out they were getting together.

Now, although not as much, there still exists the feeling whenever I'm invited somewhere: even if I'm meh about going, I feel as though the one time I turn down the offer is the one time that something awesome could happen, and I would miss it.

It even exists with strangers, in the absense of an invite: I'm sitting in my room, watching tv, when I hear people talking in the hall, and my mind immediately takes a jealous tone.

In my experience, its hard to predict: sometimes you will go out, and have a blast; other times you will be the wallpaper.

Plenty of salutions avaliable.

Sometime thoughts trigger feelings. Other time feelings trigger thoughts.
You might try u tubbing the sedona methode. It helped me a lot in letting go
of feelings and thoughts.

Meditation also helps if you wish to take that path.

Abraham Hicks also helped me a lot.
Simple instructions in piveting my focus from negative to positive.
Simple mental habits or thought processing.
There's two in of the stick....negative and positive. A simple choice of chosing
to be happy, feeling positive and being positive

Recently i tried tapping ( you can also u tube for instructions) for emtional releifs.
It had helped me lots in releasing negative emotional reliefs.

True, sometimes life is wierd, unfair...ect
Sometimes a person will react. No one is perfect...
but 99% of the time we are responsible for our thoughts and feelngs.
Controll your mind...or it'll controll you. Worst,....someone else will.

I've been there. It sucks, but detachment is the only thing that really seems to help. Oh and this... lol

[video=youtube]

AFrozenSoul said:
Simple, GO OUT WITH THEM!!! Screw whether or not it is your scene. SUck it up and go.

No one has to go out if they don't want to. It does matter whether it's his scene or not. Who wants to be somewhere they aren't comfortable? Why even tell someone that...

@VanillaCreme: Of course, I agree with you 100%. However, in the end he has to make a choice. Go out and feel uncomfortable or who knows maybe he just thinks he doesn't like the scene. Or he can stay home and have all the feelings he writes in this thread.

He was asking for a solution, and I gave him the most obvious and easy to do one. He has friends to go out with. Being around someone familiar always makes the activities less stressful.

Or she can find somewhere she's comfortable in and thrive from thereon, rather than having to go to somewhere that she might be avoiding for a good reason.

Latest posts

Back