Who likes horror/thriller/mystery Genre of movies???

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wadokai

Reaction score
Share your favorites

Some thrillers that I liked are:

-Saw
-The Shining
-Memento
-Monster
-Requiem for a dream

The stories were just..wow. Profound. At least in my opinion.

Share what movies you would recommend =)

There was a purple p*****rhead of a dinosaur named Barney who gave me nightmares.....scariest television series ever!

With horror, you've got to go with a classic like Halloween. But, the scariest movie I think I ever saw was Vacancy.

Halloween is definitely good, and surpsingly the rob zombie remake was really good! But only of the first one. The second one..sucked.

Shining actually freaked me out. Just the way that Jack Nicholson looks..so freaky lol.

Silence of the Lambs will freak me out forever....I can still hear that sucking noise that Hopkins makes when he talks about eating the liver 'with some fava beans and a nice Chianti'.... *shudders*

Love some cheesy Zombie films from the 70's and 80's - Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead and Zombi are some good ones.The Prestige is a good mystery thriller.

The first Blair Witch, Freaks, the Texas Chainsaw Massacre I and II, Terrorvision, Trollhunter, Cannibal Holocaust, Rohtenburg, Dawn of the dead (2004).

Latest posts

Back