New Multi-Size Text Windows?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
Is this something new or have I encountered some kind of bug? Basically when I go to make a post the text screen jumps out at me. It starts off outside of the box and covering the post options, so that I can't toggle include signature or not, and then I noticed you can drag and move the lower right corner. I'm just wondering if this is new, or something that I just now noticed because it overlaps over the post options?

Likewise, on another forum, I've noticed the stuff on the right column will overlap the text area if you post youtube videos, they are wide and will increase the size of the box, or at least it seems like that on my screen.

Youtube is acting weird too. For quite a while it gave me a completely different homepage then my other PC with Win 7. It just recently went back to normal.

try a different browser and see if anything changes

MyBB has had issues in the past with their text boxes, however, if it was a MyBB problem everybody would be complaining

it's likely reptilian demons :D

Latest posts

Back