outsider..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexcmons

Reaction score
Ever felt this? I'm a generally nice guy but I think I'm having anti friends now and some reason all turning against me. They invite each other not me. They don't care what I post on Facebook. Im just really in a mess up state now... I been lacking of trusting to talk to people now. So now my social issues is occurring..:club:

Oh facebook! What a bore anyway.
I reckon the most interesting people don't do any social networking on the Net.
Get some new friends. Ones who accept you for who you are.

You know, I've always been the odd one out in my life experiences. Over time, I've come to accept it and turn it into a unique special thing that I am rather than a curse. I feel better about that and do my own thang. ;)

alexcmons said:
Ever felt this? I'm a generally nice guy but I think I'm having anti friends now and some reason all turning against me. They invite each other not me. They don't care what I post on Facebook. Im just really in a mess up state now... I been lacking of trusting to talk to people now. So now my social issues is occurring..:club:

I know what you mean, people not giving a honeysuckle. I used to write facebook message to people who I considered to be friends. But it was always me writing and them replying (sometimes !) - so now I don't bother. Let them come to me and if they don't - well they aren't friends.

Latest posts

Back