Questions about A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fira

Reaction score
#1: What [example phpzilla] hosts A Lonely Life (ALLe)?

#2: What are the rules for ALLe?

#3: Are Game Maker examples allowed, permissioned etc. by both the host which hosts ALLe and also ALLe to be upload as long as safe?

Um, I can't answer any of these questions, I'm just a member here like you so I don't know, the owner of ALL or a Mod can answer these questions though. :p

The mods have no real involvement with the host. When i look it up i get "Organization: lunkwill.net" in Denmark which makes sense because it is a Danish board.

If you are asking about giving examples of your games or game making information in a file, things like that are usually done with a free hosting service like RapidShare, MediaFire or one of quite a few others and the link put here.

If your intent is to put up games or game making information in a file, i see no problem putting a link here as long as there is no copyright infringement or little nasties involved.

Maybe i should note that many people are reluctant to download unknown files.

If you are talking about posting examples of code, you have already done that and so far it has not brought any complaints.

Latest posts

Back