Please delete my account, threads and posts.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaileyBump

Reaction score
Hi, I haven't used this site for a while and only remembered it because I was doing a youtube scan of my name and found my ALL posts and threads... after two years, I dont really want to be reliving past drama-

Please delete my account, posts and threads as it seems I am not able to do so myself.

My Feedback & advice: Don't make it so difficult for people to edit/delete their posts, threads and account overall. This is one of few sites I have used where my information and messages have been made so easily accessible by the public.

You could always go misogynistic on us, that always seems to get the mod's attention.
Try including the phrase "Real Women"
Or was it females?
Meh, can't remember.

Ive been thinking about the same thing lately but Ill hold on for a while longer. I think to have everything formally deleted you might have to contact the webmaster .

Lefty Lonely said:
Ive been thinking about the same thing lately but Ill hold on for a while longer. I think to have everything formally deleted you might have to contact the webmaster .

How do I contact the webmaster?

If you don't want to relive them, don't read them.

You posted them in an open forum. What did you expect?

I've never seen a forum that would allow you to delete posts after this long of a period. Most won't let you delete a post AT ALL.

LonelyInAtl said:
If you don't want to relive them, don't read them.

You posted them in an open forum. What did you expect?

I've never seen a forum that would allow you to delete posts after this long of a period. Most won't let you delete a post AT ALL.

I'm not sure what forums you dwell in, but a majority of the ones that I have used allow you to delete or edit posts and threads- time is not an issue.

I don't care if I can access and read them, I just did not want them traceable back to me personally. I have valid reasons for this and considering you have no idea why or who I am- don't be so judgemental.

I've always thought it was bad to have this site set to be searchable by the web search engines.

Searchability isnt necessarily a concern for me. This is just something I tried. I may stick around if there are more and /or livelier discussions

blackdot said:
I've always thought it was bad to have this site set to be searchable by the web search engines.

That's why names like "Felix" are just perfect here :)

I've also been thinking of deleting my account and all my posts (like this one) for some weeks. This website isn't exactly what I thought it would be and it sometimes depresses me even more than I already am. Some more detailed information on how to delete one's account and all the information and posts would be helpful.

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, I've also heard of that (that they can't delete your posts unless if they have private information in them). It's just that if I decide to delete my account, I want ALL traces of my presence here gone. I don't like the idea of my account being deleted but my posts still remaining (not that I have anything to hide, but still). Now I have to find out who are the mods around here...

SolitudeAeturnus said:
Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, I've also heard of that (that they can't delete your posts unless if they have private information in them). It's just that if I decide to delete my account, I want ALL traces of my presence here gone. I don't like the idea of my account being deleted but my posts still remaining (not that I have anything to hide, but still). Now I have to find out who are the mods around here...

Not can't...won't. 

You can always ask though.  The mods are VanillaCreme, SciFi and Minus.  They are listed on each section of the forum on the main page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back