honeysuckle

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

perfanoff

Oh how I utterly despise this person. I can and I have, written 10 paragraphs about her but expressing my drivel won't change a thing. I just wish.. I didn't draw such a short stick in life.

I don't hate you. I DETEST you. When you leave this world, I can say this with a hand on my heart, the world WILL be a better place. I'm not going to tell you that. But you know it. I'll wear the mask of civility until you are underground. And I doubt I'll shed a single tear for you.

I hope this makes me sleep easier, if only for tonight.

Hope that has somehow help you release the agitation. Feel better soon, perfanoff. *hug*

Thanks lady :) It seemed to have helped.. I dreamed of playing ball with a dolphin! Really :)

I can relate. There is one person whose headstone I plan on smashing with a sledgehammer after he's gone. There is another person who I would like to bury a paper lunch sack of dog honeysuckle above his.

Why do people do the burning bag of dog honeysuckle trick? Is it to get people to stomp on it to put out the fire or?

perfanoff said:
Oh how I utterly despise this person. I can and I have, written 10 paragraphs about her but expressing my drivel won't change a thing. I just wish.. I didn't draw such a short stick in life.

I don't hate you. I DETEST you. When you leave this world, I can say this with a hand on my heart, the world WILL be a better place. I'm not going to tell you that. But you know it. I'll wear the mask of civility until you are underground. And I doubt I'll shed a single tear for you.

I hope this makes me sleep easier, if only for tonight.

who is this ?

Latest posts

Back