Do people actually care?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonelyme:(

Reaction score
Hi. I was wondering if people actually read the posts on this site. I want to know before I pour my soul out. If you will read my post with a loving heart, please sign up and complete an offer here:

*deleted* We consider this type of link to be SPAM. Please don't post it again.

Now I know some of you are thinking, "oh wow she's using us." but really the reason I want you to sign up at the link is so I can track how many people are willing to help me through my posts. Please sign up and complete an offer.

~ lonelyme:(

DesertWolf said:
Nice trick! Wonder how many people will fall for it.

It isn't a trick! I told everyone that up above. This sincerally is the only way I can track who will support me.

d.jpg

Lonelyme:( said:
DesertWolf said:

It isn't a trick! I told everyone that up above. This sincerally is the only way I can track who will support me.

Yes, and I'm sure it's nothing to do with trying to get enough referrals to get electronic goodies. Every single post you've made so far is about that. Protip: Be more subtle.

DesertWolf said:

Please dont post any links like that again. We consider it SPAM.
Thanks.

DesertWolf said:

spammers.gif

Ah I didn't get to see that link lol. But OP, if you had wanted to talk about your feelings or story, you can just do so - no need to see how many people will support you or read. Many will read I'm sure and surely there will be members who will respond. So.. yeah.

Hi. I was wondering if people actually read the posts on this site. I want to know before I pour my soul out. If you will read my post with a loving heart, please sign up and complete an offer here:

Now I know some of you are thinking, "oh wow she's using us." but really the reason I want you to sign up at the link is so I can track how many people are willing to help me through my posts. Please sign up and complete an offer.

This is a really active forum, people not only read the posts but answer a lot more here than most forums I've experienced.
I personally read every post but don't answer every post, it all depends on whether I feel I can relate or give good advice,
whether I reply to a post or not. But be assured posts are read hear. :cool:

... This sincerally is the only way I can track who will support me.

You can't tell if anyone actually reads post here, so you want them to register on some site, that will send you free goodies for getting them to register and that will prove to you that they are willing to help you?

Lilianna said:

This is a really active forum, people not only read the posts but answer a lot more here than most forums I've experienced.
I personally read every post but don't answer every post, it all depends on whether I feel I can relate or give good advice,
whether I reply to a post or not. But be assured posts are read hear. :cool:

I also think a lot of people read most posts, myself included :)

peolpe do care. trust me. not everyone will, but does it really matter what everyone else thinks? no offense to anyone, but they do not have to live your life. so who careds ....if. they care. just b happy. i care

Latest posts

Back