Learning something new

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
You've all heard the saying 'You learn something new everyday'.

So what have you learned in the past 24 hours?

Today, i've learned that I can't drink as much as I used to; boo :(

I learned that sleeping with your alarm clock next to you is not a good idea especially when it has a snooze button

I learned that there is dark chocolate covered kettle popcorn !! Kiddos in the community knocking at my door selling this stuff *cheers*

perfanoff said:
I learned that there's a type of pizza without tomato sauce on it.

BBQ sauce instead then? :D

ucxb said:
I learned that there is dark chocolate covered kettle popcorn !! Kiddos in the community knocking at my door selling this stuff *cheers*

wth seriously?? I want to move to your town

I learned that I'm not crazy or selfish thinking of what I've been thinking about my job. Thanks to frey12!

I've learned a new word in my own language. Well, the word is not really supposed to exist- so my ignorance should be excused. .
And I've learned something new about a very nice person on this forum.
Perfanoff: Try the goatcheese/ honey pizza! It's really tasty and comes usually without tomato sauce.
(Though tomato sauce is supposed to be very healthy for your prostate!)

I learned that I shouldn't smoke without lipstick on, since my lips are too dry and they stick there.

I learned that you shouldn't attempt to send a text while groggy because nothing legible gets sent

I've learnt that there are other types of pizza out there that aren't tomato-based. (Someone should send one my way.)

I don't think I've learned anything today, I feel left out! It shouldn't be too long now...

Latest posts

Back