Paging Issue

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dissident

Reaction score
I was posting in the word association game just now. When I went to see the newest reply, I only saw the post I'd replied to earlier at the bottom of the page. I looked for the link to the new page, and the last page link was to page 2040 - my post started page 2041. It has happened quite a few times where I've replied to a post entirely out of context because it does not accurately reflect the latest pages.

There's actually a thread about this. The solution is to click on "New Reply" and scroll a bit down. All replies will be there.

Dissident said:
I was posting in the word association game just now. When I went to see the newest reply, I only saw the post I'd replied to earlier at the bottom of the page. I looked for the link to the new page, and the last page link was to page 2040 - my post started page 2041. It has happened quite a few times where I've replied to a post entirely out of context because it does not accurately reflect the latest pages.

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=26726&pid=451687#pid451687

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back