How do you visualize your perfect man or woman?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Proactive, non-social butterfly, balanced moods, able to withstand hardship, in touch with reality (courtesy of 9006), sensitive, sensible, loyal, straightforward, low maintenance

And her attributes.. any size rack fits as long as it's natural. Heheh :)

Can I say my ex-wife without looking like the biggest idiot here? Perhaps not the best idea.

I guess she'd be kind, caring, empathetic, gentle, elegant, exciting and intelligent enough to hold a meaningful conversation.

I don't much care about looks or anything else, as long as she loves me and I love her.

Intellgent, mature, very open-minded, nature lover, sensible, wide variety of interests, likes adventure, female.

With a console controller in one hand, and a wrench and screw driver in the other.

As long as she is a faithful, loyal, respectful, trustworthy, and giving person, I do not care about anything else such as physical attributes.

A mute built nympho who's daddy owns the biggest liquor store in town :p

Sensitive, curious about the world, loves deep conversation, doesn't start drama or pick fights, reliable.

Ive never actualy tryed to visualise a perfect woman for myself till now.... I guess If she loves me even with all my flaws & loves making me happy, loves me loving her with all her flaws & loves me making her happy, shares a love for the same principals that I hold then she is a perfect woman for me.

EveWasFramed said:
WildernessWildChild said:
EveWasFramed said:

o_O

She'd be a keeper....wouldn't she?

Im sure she would be.

Maybe we could change your signature thingy....

“Never wrestle with liquor pigs. You both get dirty and the liquor pig likes it.”

Keep in mind I've been up for 24 hours, seems kind funny to me. I've been wrong before. Easy on the club if I'm wrong Eve....

EveWasFramed said:
EveWasFramed said:

o_O

She'd be a keeper....wouldn't she?

Im sure she would be.

Maybe we could change your signature thingy....

“Never wrestle with liquor pigs. You both get dirty and the liquor pig likes it.”

Keep in mind I've been up for 24 hours, seems kind funny to me. I've been wrong before. Easy on the club if I'm wrong Eve....

Lots of free sex and free liquor? What's not to like??
And what on God's Earth is a liquor pig? o_O lol
*puts away club for the moment*

A liquor pig is redneck for lush (lol).

Gosh, just realized something- I'm not referring to YOU Eve, just butchering your quote.

I've got such a special talent for dumbness at times....

A liquor pig is redneck for lush (lol).

Gosh, just realized something- I'm not referring to YOU Eve, just butchering your quote.

I've got such a special talent for dumbness at times....

You TOTALLY called me a lush, lol. :cool:

I think someone like this guy, maybe a bit less militant

[video=youtube]

most things about physical appearance are negotiable, age, etc

I don't care for money, but we have to be on the same page as lifestyle, I'd like to do some things together :)

Latest posts

Back