Some Tunes to Listen to When You're Feeling Lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tux

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I've been listening to a lot of ambient/instrumental rock over the past 6-7 years. It's always something I enjoy listening to when I'm feeling lonely. It's nice since you can just put it on and daydream, and make whatever meaning you want out of it. I thought I would share it and see if it helps brighten someone's day (or night).

Here are a few songs. If you guys like them, I'd be happy to post up some more.

I love explosions in the sky. Old friend recommended then years ago. Haven't stopped listening then. Have you ever heard of American Football?

Haha I was going to suggest Explosions in the sky's First Breath but Forte was right on. They also have other nice stuff to listen to. I also like the instrumental at the beginning of Lil Miss Sunshine - The winner is; Devotchka i think is the artist but I like it with intro visuals. Chopin's Funeral March is nice if you can forget the funeral bit.

Explosions in the Sky are great. Post rock is generally my music to read to but if you like them you should also check out (if you haven't already) the following:

Godspeed You! Black Emperor
Mogwai
Sigur Ros

Tux said:
Hey guys.

I've been listening to a lot of ambient/instrumental rock over the past 6-7 years. It's always something I enjoy listening to when I'm feeling lonely. It's nice since you can just put it on and daydream, and make whatever meaning you want out of it. I thought I would share it and see if it helps brighten someone's day (or night).

Here are a few songs. If you guys like them, I'd be happy to post up some more.

Thanks i just clicked on one and one of them soothes my soul. Its great :)

Latest posts

Back