Suicide

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't do it.

Stay, talk to us here. Maybe we can help?

Im sorry, but we don't allow threads that ask for or offer means of ending ones life.

Please visit www.suicide.org - they have resources to help you through this difficult time.

Please read this and think about using this forum before you do anything, people here can relate to how you're feeling, listen and offer advice to help you through these thoughts.

I've screwed every part of my life. I hate the people around me, I hate the culture that I was born upon. I'm use to failure and I don't want to do anything anymore in fear of even more failure. I had a personal tragedy when I was a kid which limits me mentally when I do things. Its mostly my fault that makes it worse. Wish I was dead, at least that way I wouldn't have to try anymore

solonely20 said:
I'm use to failure and I don't want to do anything anymore in fear of even more failure.
Suicide is the ultimate failure. If you really want to stop failing then you'll start fighting back. Taking control of your own life is a much braver thing than taking control over your own death.

There are many people here who can help with what you're going through but you have to want to help yourself first. I hope you don't do anything stupid.

I think about it sometimes too, but the feelings pass. Just do something to distract yourself from the feelings.

Try to see a good counselor if you can get an appointment with one. If you really feel like you are gonna do it just go to the ER.

I hope you feel better. Life is not easy for most people, don't give up hope.

There's always a chance that you can mess it up and make things worse.
Do whatever you need to make your life worth living. Anything. "Just don't be mean" (K.B.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back