Bad movies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theglasscell

Reaction score
I watched two new movies recently that turned out to be awful.

G.I. Joe Retaliation and the Evil Dead remake.

I don't know why I expected them to be any good, but I was bored.

I actually really liked the last G.I. Joe movie, it was cheesy and fun. The new one was just depressing and Bruce Willis was so terrible in it, he can be the worst actor sometimes.

I actually watched the actual Evil Dead the other time. Never knew they had a remake. Or was it the remake that I saw? Hmm.

I don't know. This one just came out a few months ago it is a new release on rentals.

The original Evil Dead came out in the early 80's and had a sequel Evil Dead 2, which was also in the early 80's.

The originals were really fun and campy, the new one was just depressing and slow. If they wanted to make a dark, depressing movie I don't know why they couldn't just make one without using the Evil Dead name.

theglasscell said:
If they wanted to make a dark, depressing movie I don't know why they couldn't just make one without using the Evil Dead name.

Exactly.

There is one movie I cannot stand - Yet I never even watched it! I never will either. It's "Superbad". As one reviewer on TV put very well, "The title reviews itself" then he didn't say any more about it. *giggles* If they think that is a good title to give a movie, I can't imagine what the content would be like.

I've never seen Superbad but I hate it because I've been called McLovin several times because of that movie. I have dark hair and glasses and I'm kind of nerdy looking so it's bound to come up.

I'd say Taintlight, however the movies that it parodied turned out to be worse than the parody itself. Having seen most of the Twilight movies, I'd much rather watch Taintlight.

images

Latest posts

Back