How to post pictures?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTrip

Reaction score
Despite consulting the Help section, I cannot make an image appear in a thread when it's located elsewhere. I can only post a link to it at best. I want to post the image itself, not a link. How do I go about this? And is it always necessary to get an image from the hard drive of one's machine when doing so, or can you post an image from another website?

Click 'New Reply' ..

2qjkpj7.jpg

2nva1xz.jpg

2lt6f47.jpg

2hpk8zq.jpg

If you don't want to click New Reply each time, just place the image URL in between the image tags '
image.jpg
'

Guess the OP wasn't clear enough. I did in fact use the app as shown by 9006's diagrammed reply, but it did not work as it was supposed to--it posted links, not images. Maybe it's because I was trying to use stuff in my portfolio on Facebook. *sigh* Will look for a better place to put them...

Photobucket should be better.

MTrip said:
Guess the OP wasn't clear enough. I did in fact use the app as shown by 9006's diagrammed reply, but it did not work as it was supposed to--it posted links, not images. Maybe it's because I was trying to use stuff in my portfolio on Facebook. *sigh* Will look for a better place to put them...

Photobucket should be better.

You may be using a link to embedded pictures or something, I tend to use TinyPic.com.

TinyPic.com and Photobucket.com are the best image hosts, IMO.

Although, be prepared...if you aren't a paid subscriber to PB, and you upload something that goes over the free bandwidth limit, you'll get error messages instead of your image displayed.

This thread is obsolete now, as I opened an account & figured out how the posting mechanism works. Agreed on Photobucket...I have an account there now. Storage limit aside, free accounts also have those annoying ads...you have to pay to be free of the ads. Digital life...*smh*

Latest posts

Back