Honestly, WHAT THE fresia!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CyaReality

Reaction score
I literally don't even... I'm 18. I have no real life friends. I have never had a girlfriend. I feel awkward. I'm disassociated. fresia! This is retarded.. I'm sorry this was a stupid ass post but I don't know what else to do with myself

Hey man,
Its not a stupid ass post if thats where you are. I don't know what to tell you right now other than I feel for you, and hang in there. Sorry I can't offer more at the moment.

Your only 18 ... your supposed to feel like that... But you are living in tough times, and I sorry for that, but your not alone at least. The tricky part is hooking up with the others like you. You see then sit at home, and join web sites like forums to talk to other people.

Now if you can get them to come out of their holes and actually meet each other that would be quite a feat !!

You see man... I'm 48 years old, but have been living in isolation for 7 years now. All my family is gone and I only leave once a week to get my mail, and maybe some milk and eggs. So I wish I had some answers for you man, I really do, but I seem just as lost as you.

So tell you what .... Just relax and tell us what's going on... I think you will be surprised just how many people here not only understand, but are going through the same thing. You might even meet someone you get alone with pretty good.

Do you spend allot of time at home, or do you work, and go out doing something like exercising maybe ??
I have allot of hobbies to keep me busy, and calm, take my mind off my problems and exercise it too. So tell us just what's going on... maybe we can suggest something... but if not we will listen.... Deal ?

^ Yes this. Better than my first post. I just didn't know what to say last night.

Alienated said:
Your only 18 ... your supposed to feel like that... But you are living in tough times, and I sorry for that, but your not alone at least. The tricky part is hooking up with the others like you. You see then sit at home, and join web sites like forums to talk to other people.

Now if you can get them to come out of their holes and actually meet each other that would be quite a feat !!

You see man... I'm 48 years old, but have been living in isolation for 7 years now. All my family is gone and I only leave once a week to get my mail, and maybe some milk and eggs. So I wish I had some answers for you man, I really do, but I seem just as lost as you.

So tell you what .... Just relax and tell us what's going on... I think you will be surprised just how many people here not only understand, but are going through the same thing. You might even meet someone you get alone with pretty good.

Do you spend allot of time at home, or do you work, and go out doing something like exercising maybe ??
I have allot of hobbies to keep me busy, and calm, take my mind off my problems and exercise it too. So tell us just what's going on... maybe we can suggest something... but if not we will listen.... Deal ?
I agree w/ everything he said. =) I always try to find the best words to say to people when it comes to giving people advice but sometimes I get so nervous that I get brain stuck. I've couldn't have said it any better than what you said.

You're only 18. Most 18 year olds don't have girlfriends.

This always makes me frustrated, when a kid comes on here and says things that I, as a 30 year old, feel. I'm old and have always been alone. I've just learned to cope.

I feel ya, man. Life's honeysuckle sometimes. I'm 29 and I still don't know what the hell I'm doing with my life. Am I happy? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. You just got to roll with the punches.

Don't beat yourself up about not having a girlfriend, I did that when I was about you age. It became an obsession. I became desperate and ended up jumping into a relationship way to quickly. It lasted about 8 years, about 2 of which were actually happy. I stuck with it because my self-esteem was non-existent and I ended up get hurt over and over again.

Figure out your identity, embrace who you are, love yourself. It might take a while, might take a few years, but then you'll find a purpose.

Some days I really struggle. Walls seems to just appear in front of me, blocking my path. I'm getting better at gritting my teeth and smashing through those motherfuckers. Learn to do the same, you'll feel a whole lot better when you do.

chin up, bro.

^ Great advice, something about the smashing through the mother fer's is really empowering. :)

Life is leaning how to cope.

I think part of the transition from childhood, to adulthood, is realizing that life sucks. And also realizing that nobody has it figured out.

I don't think it is realizing life sucks as much as realizing life is challenge waiting to be conquered. Just my opinion though.

There are beautiful things in life, of course...

But realizing there is evil, war, disease, famine, starving and homeless people, rich CEOs who couldn't give a **** about the little people, corrupt governments, police that don't obey the law, and things like that...I think you realize once you become an adult.

Parents shelter their kids from all of this, and then let them loose, hoping that they will be able to survive.

I see where you're coming from, man. I was thinking along the lines of an individual shaping their own life, not the external issues that you can't control. Those things will always be present because the species as a whole is horribly flawed. My philosophy is positive energy creates positive surroundings, but I do admit that no amount of positivity can cure everything. And don't get me started on the "values" of those CEOs. Lol

Funny how people with the least is expected to do the most ; shoulder the burden of initiating, carry conversation, create "positive energy" when faced with everything but positivity, in the hope others will respond. Meanwhile those who have friends can get away with being aloof, narcissistic and nobody calls them out. Not even on these forums. The problem is always "you".

Well, it depends on what you'd rather do.

1.) Whine and carry on about how little you have
2.) Make the most out of the little you have, and maybe get more.

EveWasFramed said:
khaoz_ferox said:
...no amount of positivity can cure everything.

:cool: I might swipe that to quote in my signature.

Garbageman said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Positivity doesn't cure everything, but it'll annoy enough people that it's worth it.

:cool: I might swipe this one.

Approved.

WTFH seriously. I won't even start to say anything.

Garbageman said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Positivity doesn't cure everything, but it'll annoy enough people that it's worth it.

:cool: I might swipe this one.

Approved.

WTFH seriously. I won't even start to say anything.
[/quote]

I was just kidding Lady. Thought it would be funny at the time.

Latest posts

Back