Ugly guys who aren't attracted to ugly women, how do you cope?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Peppers

Reaction score
I'm a chubby guy (190lbs at 5ft9) with an average face who is not turned on by chubby/fat women at all. And all the slim women with average faces I'm attracted to say I'm ugly, or make up excuses not to date me, only to then find themselves a much better looking man than me (tall, handsome). I can't lower my standards and settle for a woman I deem ugly (for me that means fat only), so what am I supposed to do?

Yes I could lose 30lbs, but even when I was skinny and slim (up to age 27) I was still considered a below average guy by slim women.

I'm thinking about moving abroad where women don't judge men by their looks at much, and where there's less fat women in the female population.

How do some of you guys cope with being 'ugly' but seemingly not willing to lower your standards and date ugly women?

Do you see hookers, or just give up on sex completely and live the monk life?

The LAST thing this forum needs is someone who makes people who are overweight or consider themselves "unattractive" feel bad about themselves. You'd already been warned about the insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back