I’m feel so lonely,Why?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King183

Reaction score
I'm a Sohoer and doing work in computer and phone on everyday. Sometime I didn't go outside within 1 weeks. Sometimes I feel I can't breath,it's terrible. I ever thought going to find a job. But I can't endure order from superior.
How can I do? Anybody give some suggestions to me?
Thank you.

In your free time join some kind of bowling league or something fun like that.

Join a gym, just to be around people, but if you're into working out then that is good too.

Usually if there is a YMCA in your area there is a gym plus all kinds of classes like dancing or swimming.

In reply to King183 When I read your post I can relate. Im seperated from my wife of 17 years. And I have to say this is the worst I have ever felt in my life. I cant sleep, dont eat well, have trouble breathing at times. It's a nightmare that I dont seem to wake up from. I joined here to see if I could find help from others going though hard times of loneliness, emptiness. Any help is welcomed. :)

MasterStyles said:
In reply to King183 When I read your post I can relate. Im seperated from my wife of 17 years. And I have to say this is the worst I have ever felt in my life. I cant sleep, dont eat well, have trouble breathing at times. It's a nightmare that I dont seem to wake up from. I joined here to see if I could find help from others going though hard times of loneliness, emptiness. Any help is welcomed. :)
17 years....God. So Is wife in your there now?
I saw your signature,Are you Chinese?

Latest posts

Back