Suicide

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evangelina

Reaction score
I've signed to this forum maybe weeks ago... I've met some nice people and... and lost... and... I ... I ... you guys helped me a lot... I did find a person that made me happy and... and... really happy... I've ... I love her so much... but something happened and... and I think she will ignore me and... she was all I really cared about... I... I can't take this anymoreee... I've been crying non stop for hours now I... I want to kill myself... but I'm scared... I can't just shutdown myself... I don't know what I want to ask... I... I... ... help me... I... ... help.... ... ...

Realize you're not alone in finding someone you like to talk to and for some reason they get angry/stop talking/ignore you. It has happened to me as many as 100 times online if not more, and I don't always have an explanation for it. I hate when this happens too but you just gotta learn to roll with it. Take the punch, and then get up.

Batman55 said:
Realize you're not alone in finding someone you like to talk to and for some reason they get angry/stop talking/ignore you. It has happened to me as many as 100 times online if not more, and I don't always have an explanation for it. I hate when this happens too but you just gotta learn to roll with it. Take the punch, and then get up.

This is sadly very true. However, there are also people who won't disappear and who will listen and help you out. If you ever want to send me a pm, please do so and I will give whatever support I can to you.

Evangelina dear, hang in there, calm down. Nothing good can come out of reacting when you are feeling low and emotional. Just don't do anything.. and try to relax and sleep this off. I really can't think of anything better to do.. sleep seems to always calm me whenever I used to have suicidal thoughts. It was easier to sleep because of all the crying... so I don't know about you, you said you've been crying non stop, it must be draining your energy.. let yourself rest.

Now, talk to us. Here or in PM. You know we're all here for you. You're not alone, okay? Let us know how you're doing when you can. Hope you will feel better soon.

*hugs*

Thanks... all of you ... I had a very bad mood yesterday but it got all cleared up ...

I felt lonely and I began to hear music ... this one in particular triggered my weeping...

It all turned out to be a misunderstanding from me ... ... but yesterday I felt really sad... I didn't know how to end my life... I didn't want to suffer just to shut myself down... and even then what if I survived? ... the lawyer who I live with noticed me crying at night and we talked for a bit... I feel definitively "better" now... and I'm sorry I took this much to update ... I ... really wanted to run from everything...

NEVER FEEL SORRY FOR REACHING OUT FOR HELP... especially in moments like that... i'm going through my own moment right now... i'm not in danger of killing myself but the emotional pain physically hurts.... and i just want it to stop...

Chill!!
Learn to accept rejection!! :)
You can't always have what you want. No one owe us anything.
If you want something so badly, find a way to get it(not in a bad way) instead of letting it come to you.

Suicide is never an option to anything in life. :)

Who would you rather let win? You? Or the world? I vote for you. Not the world.

Bad things will happen. People will break your heart. Some may backstab, some may leave...

But always remember good things will happen. Someone will mend said heart, be a shoulder to cry on, and always stay there for you when you need them the most.

You posted a song that you said helped - so music is your way to ease feelings, stress, etc? That's great. Because there are a lot of songs you can play over and over to give you that little bit of boost, help you get over something that happened, and most of all pull you out of the darkness you've fallen into.

Definitely do not feel afraid to post what you feel here. No one will judge you, and anyone who posts encouraging words to you post with words that they truly full heartedly meant :)

im here if you want to talk about anything sucicide is not worth it trust if you commit suicide you will not escape the pain if you need someone to talk to anytime im here tough it out please do not commit suicide my email is [email protected] talk to me about anything how nyour feeling i dont judge

I've suffered with lots of suicidal thoughts in my past and even present cause I constantly feel alone. Even if I have people around me, I'm constantly feeling like nobody is around me. Please have hope and don't give up, send me a pm if you ever need someone to talk too. *safe hugs*

Bob Arctor said:
I really liked this video and hoped others could get some good out of it also. Sorry if you already saw it.

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=29248

After eight years of trauma and contemplating suicide, I set out from home with the intention to hurdle myself in front of a train. (November 2012) On my desk was a not stating that all my belongings were to be burned.. Was saved just before the tracks by my best friend.

YOU!

You made me cry with that video.

I;m not much for advice but if you ever come back I'm sure theres plenty of people who'd like to talk to you, myself included. So cheer up :)

Latest posts

Back