Short on time?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

licorice

Reaction score
What are some quick social outings that could be fun? Have you found anything that works well with a busy schedule?

I'm balancing work, class, cooking, and outside learning and finding myself with very little time to try to develop a social life...

There is no social life, that's a illusion. There is no society, only selfish, apathetic, autotomatons. Real genuine Human interaction as a society is as extinct as the T-Rex.

HIDE and protect yourself from the ravenous predators, of the semi-existing remnants of what we believed to be humanity. That only wish to consume you as a resource under the guise of caring. And suck you dry into a empty husk, like themselves.

We may NOT have evolved, but we sure as HELL have De-Evolved.

RUN....RUN.....RUN !! For your vary life !!

I think it depends on the type of place you live in, what might be available. Without naming the place in any way, can you say what type of place it is? A large city, more rural? Activities vary widely from region to region so a little more info might help.

There are some very good people in the world,
and I'm sure they'd be glad to get to interact with you :)

Don't listen to Alienated... There are still some good people out there. My best friend is one. He's the kindest, most caring guy I've ever met. We're practically brothers. There are some really great people on here as well. While good people are hard to come by nowadays, they do exist :). Anyway, to answer your question, going out to eat with friends is fun, especially on Friday or the weekend :)

xaero said:
Don't listen to Alienated... There are still some good people out there. My best friend is one. He's the kindest, most caring guy I've ever met. We're practically brothers. There are some really great people on here as well. While good people are hard to come by nowadays, they do exist :). Anyway, to answer your question, going out to eat with friends is fun, especially on Friday or the weekend :)

xaero, I really like this new more cheered up positive you.

a walk at the weekend, to refresh you and maybe catch up with friends or join a walking group.

ForGrantedWife said:
I think it depends on the type of place you live in, what might be available. Without naming the place in any way, can you say what type of place it is? A large city, more rural? Activities vary widely from region to region so a little more info might help.

There are some very good people in the world,
and I'm sure they'd be glad to get to interact with you :)

Suburban near the city. There's a lot of activities, but few that really fit my schedule. I don't think a lot of activities run for 2-3 hours on weeknights and end early.

you could always go to an organized event, the advantages of these events are that you get to pick one that suits your schedule, your interests and your mood, plus you get to meet people with similar interests to yours.

Just call any of your close friends and say go for a few rounds of pool ? ;)
Indoor Archery Sport Game? Maybe just shoot 10 arrows? :D
Some drinking session with your friends, share your thoughts together?
Gym session perhaps? but the free and easy ones of course :)

Latest posts

Back