question about exgf regarding FB

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SighX99

Reaction score
So, me and my exgf broke up two months ago. She dumped me in a messed up way. after she broke up with me, she said I still love you, then I stormed out of her room. I called her names over txt. I deleted her from my facebook and she did the same AND blocking me. I just found out that she has unblocked me. (btw on her fb page she was saying how hard this language assignment is, I'm fluent in that language and used to help her. not anymore, now she has to do it on her own.)

Maybe I'm thinking too much, but should I try and contact her? I still love her and I just don't know if she still loves me.

If you still love her and think there's a chance of getting back together, then why not?

You haven't given too much information here, but it sounds like you both made mistakes. If you do talk to her again and restarting the relationship is something that you both want, have a serious discussion about it. Try to find ways to avoid whatever went wrong last time, resolve any issues, and talk it out so no hurt feelings linger. You should both also be willing to compromise and work together.

Rebuilding a broken relationship isn't easy, but if you both try, it could be more than worth it. Good luck!

You can always offer to help her with her work without seeking to get back together, you'll know when you're with each other whether you should try again, often the mind plays tricks on you when you're alone and do too much thinking.

Ha, I had a girl who I used to help out with her music theory homework. We had a fight, stopped talking for a few weeks. Then during a tough homework assignment she emailed me asking me to come back. She obviously realizes and misses your help. As for what you should do, I think your bigger issue is do you really want to get back together if you could. Even if you WANT to, SHOULD you? Sounds like things ended badly, and for a reason.

If you still love her, why not give it a try? If she doesn't want to get back together, don't try and force her though.

If you two do get back together, I would suggest 'starting fresh'. Throw all of your old problems out the window and start over entirely.

Latest posts

Back