Give the fresia Up

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broken_n_Lost

Reaction score
I should just give up on trying, on caring, on coping, on living, on faith, on hope, on love, on hate, on emotions, on life, on passion, on dreams, on men, on family, on friends, on ambitions, on looks, on peace, on war, on death.

No point to this thread as I know I wont coz Im a fool. A fool of this shite world where I wont get anything but will always try for the bullshite sake of trying (FOR NO ******* REASON).

Broken_n_Lost said:
I should just give up on trying, on caring, on coping, on living, on faith, on hope, on love, on hate, on emotions, on life, on passion, on dreams, on men, on family, on friends, on ambitions, on looks, on peace, on war, on death.

No point to this thread as I know I wont coz Im a fool. A fool of this shite world where I wont get anything but will always try for the bullshite sake of trying (FOR NO ******* REASON).

I can really "hear" the anger and disappointment in your voice, Broken. It seems like maybe a lot of things have been getting you down lately.
You can try to take one day at a time, but it seems like sometimes, several attack you at once. It's those times that we all just want to lash out at the world and scrutinize all the negative things in our lives.
I would like to encourage you too see what tomorrow brings.
(hug)

I know the feeling, absolutely know the feeling. PM if you ever feel like it.

EveWasFramed said:
I can really "hear" the anger and disappointment in your voice, Broken. It seems like maybe a lot of things have been getting you down lately.
You can try to take one day at a time, but it seems like sometimes, several attack you at once. It's those times that we all just want to lash out at the world and scrutinize all the negative things in our lives.
I would like to encourage you too see what tomorrow brings.
(hug)

My thoughts exactly. *hug* Broken.

I know what it's like to give up on everything. I've been there before. I don't think you're a fool, you as well as all the rest of us are trying to live this life. Sometimes there are too many expectations put onto us, sometimes we put those expectations upon ourselves as well. The hardest thing to do is accept who we are. But after all the anger goes away, and we sleep on it, we tend to think we're worth it.

I think you're worth it. Sure I don't know you from atom but I think you are. I don't think you should give up, keep on trying. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Take care.

Broken_n_Lost said:

Thank you so much EveWasFramed, Seosa2, Midnight Sky, Ladyforsaken and BorrowedHope. It was very touching to see your posts, thank you for making me feel better.

Exactly how I feel right now. Defeated by it. By the loneliness, the emotional emptiness. Defeated by the lack of friendship, the lack of contact and conversation. Beaten down by the lack of affection, of touch, and intimacy. There feels like there is nothing left to keep trying with. Or trying for. The fuel tank is empty ... and I now seriously doubt that I would ever get to where I wanted to be anyway. It just doesn't exist apparently. I wish it did ... but ... it takes more than one person to make it real, and I'm the only one who seems to want to try and make it so. Huh.

I wish I could just close my eyes, and not wake up. Really. It would be the best christmas present I could give ...

stopfordian said:
yeah, I know that place. Am feeling the pain here and all I can say is
Don't give up. Don't anyone give up.

This.

Never give up, life has so much to offer you.

Latest posts

Back