how time flies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonin151

Reaction score
so where do i start
so ive been emotionaly depressed on my life since the past 2 years got out of rehab. Keep wondering to my self why do people treat me bad not just once but many times, this recent one harshly told me to get out of here i dont wanna talk to you.
and we are not even friends hes just a friend of my friend maybe its because that im quiet and easy to be pushed around? not to mention im a melancholic person (did a lot of research before to improve and discover my self)
i keep comparing my self to others why they have so many friends and why cant i be a loud person. The way i spend time with my friends is through computer games which i cannot mingle socialy with them for they are so loud and secretly i feel insecure with them and hate whenever they call for a gathering which is my obligation for my social life but these past few months i played this browser game tribalwars i became addicted to it i no longer mind having no friends in my new schedule and only having small talks
i even decreased my subject units in the university so i can play more it makes me forget my insecurities. social problems having a girlfriend stuffs and even life itself, Oh isnt it a great relief? it makes time so fast did not notice its already december
i just want to share my thoughts since i have no one to talk to
and yeah i know my english and grammar sucks for i dont listen much at school

Welcome. Don't worry if you feel different. Being different is not a bad thing. I'm a nervous wreck compared to how I used to be socially. It doesn't make us any less of a human being.

Isn't amazing that when you don't worry about a lot of the things in life that all of a sudden time just flies by? Whether ignoring responsibilities or all the responsibilities being fulfilled without much worry, time will fly. One usually have negative consequences, the other is full and satisfying.

Latest posts

Back