MyBB SQL Error

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's just me but I've noticed that since bjarne's about relocating the forum (clicker) every so often I get a error about connecting to the SQL server.

rvkj88.jpg

It doesn't really happen enough to be a big problem, and it usually takes a simple refresh, but I'm wondering if it's just my end or do other people have this issue.

Nope, not just you.

MySQL is like any other form of a server host. It'll keep trying to reestablish a connecting until it connects. Whatever is going on, it's something that randomly stops MySQL's connection to the server.

Refreshing doesn't necessarily work for me. A couple of times I had to just go and come back to the forum hours later....

The frequency is starting to bother me as well, and not just because of the inconvenience. I worry about the server itself and the tables.

It's happened at least a dozen times within the last 90 minutes or so, and again: Refreshing isn't working for me.

Midnight Sky said:
The frequency is starting to bother me as well, and not just because of the inconvenience.

I'd agree it's getting more frequent, sometimes I get half loaded pages too.

We're looking into it, unfortunately there is much we can do, it's a host issue.

murmi97 said:
It'd be pretty funny if it happened on my way to view this thread.

It actually just did for me! Lol!

It's completely cracking up on my end right now. Can barely log on anymore.

Latest posts

Back