is it normal to think that being emo is the answer to everything?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphacompton

Reaction score
I've recently been feeling that not caring and not trying is the answer. I've been cheering characters in my shows that stop trying to hit on girls once the girl says no or shows interest in another guy. I can't help but think it's simply a waste of time and effort. I don't think that was so bad but now I'm starting to hate people who do keep trying, maybe not hate but I don't know, resent. I just want people to stop trying , like me.

I'm simply trying to ignore attraction to women. I've come to accept that I'm too over weight and have no social skills and thus have 0% chance of going out with any female.

I'm sure there are others like me right?
I seem to have some issue that I've going to the doctor to have examined ( short version: I seem to have some issue processing sugar internally since I was a kid) It's not diabetes but I've been overweight since I was young and diet and exercise don't seem to help. So I'm losing hope that losing weight is a possibility and I've come to the conclusion that love is just a chemical reaction between attractive people and not something I will get to experience in my youth ( what's left of it , I'm 28). Right now I'd settle for a fake relationship of some kind but even that seems unlikely unless I pay someone. anyway, if you've read this far , thanks for listening to my rant. I'll gladly listen to one of your's ( or anything else if you message me :) )

alphacompton said:
I've recently been feeling that not caring and not trying is the answer. I've been cheering characters in my shows that stop trying to hit on girls once the girl says no or shows interest in another guy. I can't help but think it's simply a waste of time and effort. I don't think that was so bad but now I'm starting to hate people who do keep trying, maybe not hate but I don't know, resent. I just want people to stop trying , like me.

I'm simply trying to ignore attraction to women. I've come to accept that I'm too over weight and have no social skills and thus have 0% chance of going out with any female.

I seem to have some issue that I've going to the doctor to have examined ( short version: I seem to have some issue processing sugar internally since I was a kid) It's not diabetes but I've been overweight since I was young and diet and exercise don't seem to help. So I'm losing hope that losing weight is a possibility and I've come to the conclusion that love is just a chemical reaction between attractive people and not something I will get to experience in my youth ( what's left of it , I'm 28). Right now I'd settle for a fake relationship of some kind but even that seems unlikely unless I pay someone. anyway, if you've read this far , thanks for listening to my rant. I'll gladly listen to one of your's ( or anything else if you message me :) )

I think you are doing a few things right - if a girl says 'no' to you then just ignore her and move on the next.

You have more than 0% chance, everybody does.

alphacompton said:

Don't let this drag down more sectors of your life, Alpha.
If you let it, it will.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

crowtching tiger said:
Look not for a physical solution... But mental.

To be balanced as a person, consists not only of a balanced mental state, but also a physical one.

A healthy mind, within a healthy body.

Conditioning is the key.

Hi, interesting post. I can relate to your situation. I'm not fat, but I certainly am ugly and I have horrendous social skills and come across as quiet and boring in company (I don't even have any friends, at the moment). I don't have any talents or even unusual interests that I could talk about. I also have no job prospects and move from one minimum wage job to another. All that would be enough to make it statistically unlikely that I'd be able to find a partner. But add in the fact that I'm homosexual, and those slim chances become vanishingly remote.

No, it is not normal. It will only be a 0% chance if you let it be that way by not doing anything about it.

thegreyman said:
Hi, interesting post. I can relate to your situation. I'm not fat, but I certainly am ugly and I have horrendous social skills and come across as quiet and boring in company (I don't even have any friends, at the moment). I don't have any talents or even unusual interests that I could talk about. I also have no job prospects and move from one minimum wage job to another. All that would be enough to make it statistically unlikely that I'd be able to find a partner. But add in the fact that I'm homosexual, and those slim chances become vanishingly remote.

That depends on what kind of relationship you're looking for.. :p

For some things, men will be more willing than women

Okay so it is a little politically incorrect for me to say that, but sometimes I have to scratch the itch. Sometimes I have to be PI, I'm tired of always censoring my thoughts!

Latest posts

Back