24 year old single virgin

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tx2116

Reaction score
Hi guys I am a 24 year old diagnosed with schizophrenia and still single and virgin,am I probably gonna be single whole life?i am average looking but had a fit body cause I run 4.6km daily and do 350 push up 60 pull up,this has been continuous for 5 months,the only thing I am proud of but I don't even feel like showing off,I had such a weak personality...I am now hoping a new medication to help me which is in phase three,it is said to help with memory and speech...anyone had something to say?please do,sorry for lousy English I am for Malaysia

I would focus more on improving your personality over any physical changes. Continue with your medication and hopefully it will work for you.

Tx2116 said:
Hi guys I am a 24 year old diagnosed with schizophrenia and still single and virgin,am I probably gonna be single whole life?i am average looking but had a fit body cause I run 4.6km daily and do 350 push up 60 pull up,this has been continuous for 5 months,the only thing I am proud of but I don't even feel like showing off,I had such a weak personality...I am now hoping a new medication to help me which is in phase three,it is said to help with memory and speech...anyone had something to say?please do,sorry for lousy English I am for Malaysia

Good, stay a virgin, don't give it to some jerk that will use you and get you pregnant and leave you in a lurch, at least an innocent child will not suffer.
My son had what you have and what saved him was traveling to other countries, made it on his own till he was killed on his motor bike in Thailand. my heart breaks.
Try a good meditation it will help you a lot, it relieves stress. There is one called "How your mind can keep you well". give it a try If you have a lot of stored anger about the past, give it up, give up resentment it only blogs the mind.
I hope you overcome your problem, try to forgive anyone who has hurt you in the past, it helps. It will even lead you to God.
Louise

First of all, your English is not lousy. It is really good.
Secondly, I really admire you for doing everything you can to help yourself. Schizophrenia is such a devastating condition and you are doing so well to build your physical strength up.
Thirdly, being a virgin at 24 is not so unusual. Don't believe it when people say that it is unusual.
You sound like a fighter, and this will stand you in good stead for the future. Many people would be proud to have you as a partner.

It's not that big of a deal. I was a virgin until I was 31. I was always painfully shy when it came to women, but I always wanted my first time to be with someone I actually legitimately connected with beyond just an immediate physical attraction anyway. That's what I did and I think it was totally worth it.

Latest posts

Back