I Don't Care to Make Life Better Anymore

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamsurfer

Reaction score
I don't know what it is but I know my problems and what I need to do about it but I just can't bring myself to do anything about it anymore. I've had to deal with so much drama and pain just to get this far and I just can't handle anymore. I'm lonely all the time and I just don't have the motivation to change that. I just don't want to have to go through all the conflict involved with people anymore and I can't be happy around them. I'm probably not the most pleasant person to be around and my outlook on life is just too pessimistic to pretend to be fine anymore. My face actually quakes when I try to smile now. It's pretty depressing.

Working just seems impossible because I simply don't have any concentration or patience. I can't even type this stupid thing without making typos everywhere and everything sounds like a choppy mess. Sorry about that. When my writing became worse I lost a lot of hope for myself. Giving myself tasks no longer works because I'm just to stressed to do anything anymore. I gave up working out because I couldn't motivate myself to keep going. I know I can do it but the motivation is just gone. I can't do it for myself and doing it for my image towards others doesn't interest me in the least.

Helping other people has been suggested but I've been alone for so long that I don't think I can help myself let alone anyone else. I haven't spoken to anyone for years now and faking a smile is something I've never been good at.

I have all these problems but I just don't care to do anything about it anymore. I just feel tired and don't want anymore conflict in my life. I tried but it always led to more and more conflict. I've never been happy and I've given up on the prospect of it. I tried everything I couldn't think of but it all seemed pointless. I really don't know what to do. I just don't have any ambition or drive anymore and can't find a reason to care. So I just don't do anything.

I'm going to ask a question and it may seem weird but I'm going to ask it anyway. Have you ever tried not doing anything before? Not trying to fix anything? Just sort of "being?"

I really wish I could say something too help you. :-(

I been lacking drive lately with work, but I still have the ability sometimes to just get up and do it! I'm thankful for that.

I hope it gets better.

Latest posts

Back