6 Awesome Xbox One Facts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this like... an advert for the Xbone? I am yet to be convinced. Considering the prices... PS4 and Xbone consoles have only been bought by the tech zombies so far. Can't think of any game (which costs £60) that I would want to spend £430 in order to be able to purchase. Not worth it. Anyone else think this too?

Nightwing said:
Is this like... an advert for the Xbone? I am yet to be convinced. Considering the prices... PS4 and Xbone consoles have only been bought by the tech zombies so far. Can't think of any game (which costs £60) that I would want to spend £430 in order to be able to purchase. Not worth it. Anyone else think this too?
No, not an advert for Xbox, they did a similar video for the ps4 not too long ago.

Totally agree. I thought the launch titles were really disappointing. I'll probably buy when the next fallout or uncharted are released.

Nightwing said:

They're just facts, not an ad. There's one for the PS4 here, the PS here, and the Dreamcast.

PS4 or Xbox One? Some say it's a walk over...

9006 said:
Nightwing said:

They're just facts, not an ad. There's one for the PS4 here, the PS here, and the Dreamcast.

PS4 or Xbox One? Some say it's a walk over...

Useful thread... kinda is a walkover at the moment unless Microsoft get a significant number of exclusive games which are seriously good. Though the way the gaming industry has been treating its customers with contempt lately....

Latest posts

Back